Air Prishtina Cheap Flights and Flight Deals
Air Prishtina was founded in 1981 to provide Kosovars who lived in Europe an affordable way to fly home to visit relatives in the country. Founder Bexhet Salahi transformed the military airport in Pristina to a civilian airport to start a new era for the people of Kosovo.
Air Prishtina offers flights through highly vetted airline partners to ensure safe and reliable transportation of its customers. Because of its respected alliance with such well-known airline companies like Germania and Eurowings, Air Prishtina is able to offer direct flights from Pristina to many destinations in Europe. The carrier operates a number of regular lines from Pristina and Skopje to many European cities both near and far from Kosovo.
In 2005, Air Prishtina moved its headquarters to Zurich, Switzerland and merged all previous companies under a single brand. Today, it stands far and above the rest as the leading air travel company for both Kosovo and Macedonia. The company's main goal continues to be offering a safe an affordable way back home.
When you're ready to book a flight with Air Prishtina, look no further than Skyscanner. Search flights through the convenient mobile app, or save some money by searching with the cheapest month feature. You can even sign up for price alerts to ensure you always get the lowest price on flights any time of the year.
Air Prishtina offers flights to Kosovo and surrounding countries like Macedonia, Italy, and Switzerland, including:
- Pristina, Kosovo - Fly from Zurich to Pristina on one of 36 monthly flights and arrive in 2 hours and 5 minutes. The airline offers tickets for just $52.
- Skopje, Macedonia - For just $60, fly from Zurich to Skopje with a flight time of 1 hour and 55 minutes. The airline offers 28 flights each month.
- Ohrid, Macedonia - Choose from 8 flights per month from Zurich to Ohrid and arrive in 2 hours. Fly for just $71.
- Zurich, Switzerland - Fly from Pristina to Zurich on any of the 36 flights per month for as low as $71. The flight time is 2 hours and 10 minutes.
- Basel, Switzerland - The airline offers 12 flights per month from Pristina to Basel for just $71. Arrive in 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- Geneva, Switzerland - Fly from Pristina to Geneva and arrive in 2 hours and 15 minutes. Find tickets for as low as $71.
- Verona, Italy - For just $94, arrive in Verona in 1 hour and 40 minutes. Choose from 8 flights every month from Pristina.
- Milan, Italy - The airline flies from Pristina to Milan 4 times per month with tickets starting at just $94. The flight time is 1 hour and 55 minutes.
Looking to travel a little further? Air Prishtina also offers flights from Pristina to England and Germany. Fly to cities like:
- London, England - With prices starting at just $215, fly to London and arrive in 3 hours and 20 minutes. The airline offers 8 flights per month on the route.
- Dusseldorf, Germany - Choose from 32 flights per month to Dusseldorf for just $59. The flight time is 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- Stuttgart, Germany - The carrier flies to Stuttgart 20 times each month with a flight time of 2 hours. Tickets start at $59.
- Munchen, Germany - Fly to Munchen for as little as $70 and arrive in 1 hour and 55 minutes. Air Prishtina operates 12 flights per month to the destination.
- Hamburg, Germany - Arrive in Hamburg in 2 hours and 35 minutes on any of the 4 flights per month for just $130.
- Hanover, Germany - With a flight time of 2 hours and 30 minutes, fly to Hanover for $154. Choose from 4 monthly flights.
Because Air Prishtina partners with multiple airline companies, the location of the airline at the individual airports varies by flight. You'll want to check your specific flight to determine the airline's location before you arrive at the airport to ensure a smooth experience without delay. At Prishtina International Airport, all airlines will depart from the Departure Terminal.
Air Prishtina's partners use a wide variety of aircraft models to suit the individual flight. Germania operates three models - Airbus A319, Airbus A321, and Boeing 737-700. Eurowings primarily operates the following Airbus models: A319-100, A320-200, and A330-200. Be sure to check your itinerary for your specific flight's aircraft.
Loyalty Programs, Discounts and Miles Promotions
Air Prishtina customers may sign up for an Air Prishtina Loyalty Card. Cardholders will receive a 5% bonus credited to their account on every flight, as well as simplified booking for future flights. Air Prishtina Loyalty Cards are free, and the passenger is eligible for rewards immediately after signing up.
Black Card cardholders will receive free flight changes until 48 hours before departure, as long as seats are available. Loyalty members can also cancel a flight up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure without a cancellation fee. The card is valid for family and friends, and cardholders will receive special offers via a newsletter.
How to Check In, Leg Room, and Seat Assignment
Air Prishtina offers passengers two ways to check in for their flights. Travelers can either check in at the airport ticket counter or online. Airport check-in opens 2 hours prior to departure and closes 40 minutes before the flight. Online check-in is the fastest and most convenient way to check in for various airlines, choose your preferred seat, and print out the required boarding pass.
Air Prishtina allows passengers to select their seats before the flight and offers special assistance to passengers with disabilities or limited mobility. Those requiring extra assistance should arrive at the airport check-in desks 30 minutes before the regular check-in time, while passengers in electric wheelchairs should come at least one hour prior to normal check-in.
Baggage Allowance and Fees
Baggage allowance can vary by flight and flight operator. On Germania flights, passengers may bring hand baggage and a certain amount of checked baggage for free on every flight. Generally, the maximum weight for checked baggage is 44lbs. per person. The maximum dimensions for hand or carry-on luggage is 55 x 35 x 25 cm, and the bags cannot weigh more than 13lbs.
Passengers may bring more than one checked bag as long as it stays within the required size allowance. All checked baggage that weighs more than the allowed amount will be subject to a fee of $12 per 2.2lbs., but the bags cannot weigh more than 70lbs. Be sure to check your itinerary for specific baggage restrictions.
24-Hour Contact Center and Travel Insurance
To provide the best possible service to customers, Air Prishtina's telephone customer service is available 24 hours per day for the same rate as those at the office branches. Inquire about your reservation or choose a seat whenever it is convenient for you. Air Prishtina agents can also reach the Contact Center during normal business hours.
Passengers can purchase travel insurance through Allianz to cover the cost of cancellation, lost baggage, or medical assistance while on board Air Prishtina flights. Travelers can choose from individual insurance plans or family insurance plans.
Child Fares/Fees, Minor Service Guidelines
Passengers flying with children are welcome on board all of Air Prishtina's flights. On Germania, children between the ages of 3 days and 2 years may travel for free on a guardian's lap. Infants traveling in a car seat or children older than 2 must purchase a seat at a rate of 80% of the regular adult fare. Infants are allowed an additional item of baggage up to 22lbs. for free.
Germania also allows children ages 5 to 11 to travel alone as unaccompanied minors, but the carrier requires the purchase of Unaccompanied Minor Service. For a fee of $72, members of the flight crew will meet and accompany your child from the departure gate to drop-off with an approved guardian at the arrival destination. All unaccompanied children and children traveling with a chaperone must have a declaration of consent from their parents, and registration needs to be completed at least 48 hours before departure.
Looking to transport your pet on a flight with Air Prishtina? No problem! Germania allows smalls dogs and cats to travel in the cabin in an approved container, as long as it can fit under the seat in front of you. The maximum dimensions of the container is 55x40x20cm, and the maximum weight is 13lbs. There is a fee of $72 per journey for the transportation of pets in the cabin.
Pets can also travel in the cargo hold for a fee of $120-$150 per journey. The animal must be in a container that is leak-proof and escape-proof, and the pet must be able to stand and lie down normally with sufficient space. The transportation of pets in the cargo compartment is not available on some routes.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.