EVA Air Cheap Flights
EVA Air was founded in 1991 and has since grown to become the second largest airline in Taiwan. The carrier is one of just five 5-star airlines in the world, as rated by Skytrax. EVA Air operates flights to 60 major business and tourist destinations around the world, including Asia, Mainland China, Europe, North America, and Oceania.
The airline operates from its base in Terminal 2 at Taoyuan International Airport near Taipei, with an additional hub at Taipei Songshan Airport. Focus cities for EVA Air include Kaohsiung and Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi.
EVA Air is a member of Star Alliance and ranks 15th among major airlines for on-time arrival performance. Nearly 76% of its more than 4,800 flights each month arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled arrival time.
EVA Air flies to a number of destinations in Taiwan and surrounding Asian countries. From its hub at Taoyuan International Airport, fly to cities like:
- Bangkok, Thailand - The airline flies to Bangkok 112 times each month with a flight time of 3 hours and 55 minutes. Find tickets for as low as $276.
- Singapore, Singapore - Arrive in Singapore in just 4 hours and 25 minutes on any of the 56 monthly flights. Fly for just $177.
- Hong Kong, China - Fly to Hong Kong in just 1 hour and 50 minutes for about $185. The airline offers 236 flights per month.
- Beijing, China - Choose from 28 flights per month to Beijing and arrive in 3 hours and 20 minutes. Tickets start around $198.
- Shanghai, China - For just $165, fly to Shanghai with a flight time of 1 hour and 50 minutes. EVA Air operates 84 flights per month on the route.
- Seoul, South Korea - The carrier flies to Seoul 88 times each month with a flight time of 2 hours and 25 minutes. Fly for as little as $230.
- Tokyo, Japan - With tickets starting at $363, fly to Tokyo on any of the 112 monthly flights and arrive in 3 hours.
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - The airline offers 60 flights each month to Ho Chi Minh City. Fly for as low as $133 and arrive in 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Kuala Lumper, Malaysia - Fly from Taipei to Kuala Lumpur for as little as $190. Choose from daily flights that take 4 hours and 55 minutes.
- Manila, Philippines - EVA Air flies to Manila 84 times each month for around $105. The flight time is 2 hours and 20 minutes.
The airline also operates flights to international destinations around the globe, including Europe and North America. Fly from Taipei to cities like:
- New York, New York - Fly round-trip to New York City for as low as $993. Choose from 44 monthly flights with a flight time of 14 hours and 40 minutes.
- Los Angeles, California - The airline operates 84 flights each month to Los Angeles that take 11 hours and 30 minutes. Fly for as little as $775.
- Seattle, Washington - Arrive in Seattle in 10 hours and 30 minutes for just $953. The carrier offers 24 flights per month.
- Toronto, Ontario - Choose from 28 flights each month to Toronto and arrive in 13 hours and 50 minutes. Find tickets starting at just $1,061.
- Vancouver, British Columbia - Find round-trip tickets to Vancouver for as low as $709. The carrier operates 28 flights each month on the route with a flight time of 10 hours and 25 minutes.
- Chicago, Illinois - Fly to Chicago in 13 hours and 40 minutes on any of the 20 flights per month. One-way tickets start around $1,086.
- Brisbane, Australia - Arrive in Brisbane in 9 hours on any of the 20 flights each month for as little as $632.
- London, England - Fly to London on one of 36 flights each month. With a single stop, arrive in 16 hours and 30 minutes for around $843.
- Paris, France - Nonstop tickets to Paris start at just $838 with a flight time of 13 hours and 50 minutes.
- Vienna, Austria - With 32 flights to choose from each month, fly to Vienna for as low as $897.
EVA Air flies to multiple major airports all over the world. Find the carrier in airports including:
- Charles de Gaulle Airport; Paris, France - EVA Air is located in Terminal 1.
- Beijing Capital International Airport; Beijing, China - EVA Air is located in Terminal 3.
- Seoul Gimpo Airport; Seoul, South Korea - EVA Air is located in the International Terminal.
- London Heathrow Airport; London, England - EVA Air is located in Terminal 2.
- Los Angeles International Airport; Los Angeles, California - EVA Air is located in the Tom Bradley International Terminal.
- Bangkok International Airport; Bangkok, Thailand - EVA Air is located in the Main Terminal Building.
- Shanghai Pudong Airport; Shanghai, China - EVA Air is located in Terminal 2.
- Narita International Airport; Tokyo, Japan - EVA Air is located in the South Wing of Terminal 1.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport; Toronto, Ontario - EVA Air is located in Terminal 1.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport; New York, New York - EVA Air is located in Terminal 1.
EVA Air operates a passenger fleet of 69 Boeing and Airbus aircraft. The carrier has 34 Boeing 777-300ER Dreamliners that can seat 323, 333, or 353 passengers. The next largest aircraft of the fleet is the Airbus A330-300 with a maximum capacity of 309, followed by the Airbus A330-200 that can seat 252. EVA Air has eight A330-300s and three A330-200s. The smallest of the fleet is the Airbus A321-200, with a maximum capacity of 184. The airline has 24 A321-200s.
EVA air operates flights to an impressive amount of destinations including:
- Mainland China
- United States
- and more!
Meals, Snacks, and Drinks
Frequent Flyer and Loyalty Program
In Flight Entertainment
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.