SAS flights & tickets
SAS is a Scandinavian airline that acts as the official flag carrier of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. SAS - or the Scandinavian Airlines System Aktiebolag - is the owner and operator of Scandinavian Airlines. The carrier offers flights to over 280 destinations, including more Scandinavian destinations from the United States than any other airline.
SAS operates from its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, as well as at other hubs in Copenhagen, Denmark, and Oslo, Norway. It ranks 28th among global airlines for on-time arrival performance. Of more than 20,000 flights per month, 69% arrived within 15 minutes of the scheduled arrival time.
SAS flies to multiple destinations within the Scandinavian region of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. From the airline's hub in Stockholm, fly to cities like:
- Bergen, Norway - 20 flights per month, 1 hour and 25 minutes, $220
- Ostersund, Sweden - 156 flights per month, 1 hour, $156
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 244 flights per month, 1 hour and 10 minutes, $137
- Oslo, Norway - 316 flights per month, 1 hour, $132.
- Malmo, Sweden - 160 flights per month, 1 hour and 10 minutes, $120
- Tromso, Norway - 20 flights per month, 1 hour and 50 minutes, $233
- Gothennburg, Sweden - 232 flights per month, 1 hour, $123
- Angelholm, Sweden - 80 flights per month, 1 hour and 5 minutes, $144
- Umea, Sweden - 140 flights per month, 1 hour and 5 minutes, $132
- Kalmar, Sweden - 76 flights per month, 55 minutes, $146
SAS also offers flights from Stockholm to international destinations in Europe, Asia, and the United States, including:
- Dublin, Ireland - 36 flights per month, 2 hours and 45 minutes, $237
- London, England - 160 flights per month, 2 hours and 40 minutes, $135
- Rome, Italy - 16 flights per month, 3 hours and 5 minutes, $208
- Paris, France - 60 flights per month, 2 hours and 35 minutes, $156
- New York, United States - 30 flights per month, 8 hours and 50 minutes, $507
- Los Angeles, United States - 24 flights per month, 11 hours and 30 minutes, $569
- Munich, Germany - 30 flights per month, 2 hours and 10 minutes, $178
- Milan, Italy - 30 flights per month, 2 hours and 40 mintues, $184
- Brussels, Belgium - 64 flights per month, 2 hours and 10 minutes, $142
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 56 flights per month, 2 hours and 5 minutes, $134
SAS flies to multiple major airports located around Scandinavia and the world. Find the carrier in airports like:
- Paris-Charles de Gaulle International Airport; Paris, France - SAS is located in Terminal 1.
- Narita International Airport; Tokyo, Japan - SAS is located in Terminal 1.
- Barcelona-El Prat International Airport; Barcelona, Spain - SAS is located in Terminal 1.
- Boston Logan International Airport; Boston, United States - SAS is located in Terminal E.
- Dublin Airport; Dublin, Ireland - SAS is located in Terminal 1.
- Heathrow International Airport; London, England - SAS is located in Terminal 2.
- Angelholm-Helsingborg Airport; Angelholm, Sweden - SAS is located in Terminal 1.
- Bergen Flesland Airport; Bergen, Norway - SAS is located in the Main Terminal.
- Aalborg Airport; Aalborg, Denmark - SAS is located in the Main Terminal.
SAS operates a fleet of Airbus, Boeing, and Bombardier aircraft. The largest models in the fleet include the Airbus A330-300 and A340-300. The A330-300 seats up to 266 passengers, while the A340-300 seats up to 245. Other Airbus models include the Airbus A319, A320, A320NEO, and A321. The carrier also flies three Boeing models, including the 737-600, 737-700, and 737-800. For shorter-haul flights, SAS uses one of 19 Bombardier CRJ900.
How to Check In
Baggage Allowance and Fees
Seating – Leg Room, Choosing Seats
Smart Pass for SAS Flights
Meals, Snacks, Drinks
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.