Saudia flights & tickets
Saudia Airlines was founded in 1945 and is now the national carrier of Saudi Arabia. The airline is based in the city of Jeddah with a hub at King Abdulaziz International Airport. Secondary hubs include King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh and King Fahd International Airport in Dammam.
Saudia Airlines is one of the largest in the world, offering flights to over 85 destinations around the world, including the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, and North America. The award-winning airline ranks 25th among global airlines for on-time performance with 80% of its flights arriving within 15 minutes of their scheduled arrival times.
When you're ready to travel with Saudia Airlines, book cheap flights for free at Skyscanner. Download the mobile app to find tickets whenever you'd like, or sign up for price alerts to receive an email anytime the price drops on your preferred flight.
Saudia Airlines flies to a number of domestic locations in Saudi Arabia. From its hub in Jeddah, fly to cities like:
- Riyadh - Fly to Riyadh on one of 532 flights per month for just $171. The flight time is 1 hour and 35 minutes.
- Dammam - Choose from 120 flights per month to Dammam for $239 and arrive in 2 hours.
- Sharurah - Arrive in Sharurah in 1 hour and 55 minutes on any of the 30 nonstop flights each month. Fly for just $217.
- Tabuk - For just $181, fly to Tabuk and arrive in 1 hour and 40 minutes. The airline offers 120 flights every month.
- Abha - Book a flight from Jeddah to Abha for just $129. Arrive in 1 hour and 15 minutes on any of the 284 flights per month.
- Ha'il - Choose from 56 flights each month to Ha'il with a flight time of 1 hour and 20 minutes. Tickets start around $162.
- Qaisumah - The airline offers 20 monthly flights that take about 1 hour and 40 minutes. Fly roundtrip for about $273.
- Jouf - Fly nontstop to Jouf and arrive in 1 hour and 45 minutes. Find tickets for just $204.
- Hofuf - For around $278, arrive in Hofuf in 2 hours and 5 minutes on any of the 20 flights each month.
- Bisha - With 32 flights per month to choose from, fly to Bisha for as little as $102. The flight takes just one hour.
The airline also flies to cities located around the globe. From Jeddah, fly to international destinations like:
- Manama, Bahrain - Fly to Manama for just $302 and arrive in 2 hours and 10 minutes. Choose from 30 flights each month.
- Istanbul, Turkey - The airline flies to Istanbul 84 times per month with a flight time of 3 hours and 55 minutes. Find roundtrip tickets for just $401.
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - For $321, fly to Abu Dhabi on any of the 30 flights each month. Arrive in 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- Cairo, Egypt - Arrive in Cairo in 2 hours and 20 minutes for $254. The carrier offers 244 flights per month.
- Paris, France - With 30 monthly nonstop flights to Paris, arrive in 6 hours and 10 minutes for as low as $770.
- Kuala Lumper, Malaysia - The airline flies to Kuala Lumper 6 days per week for as low as $603. A nonstop flight will take about 8 hours and 35 minutes.
- Los Angeles, California - Choose from 20 direct flights each month to Los Angeles with a flight time of 16 hours and 40 minutes. Find tickets for $1,555.
- Toronto, Ontario - Fly to Toronto on one of 16 flights per month for around $1,255. Arrive in 13 hours and 25 minutes.
- Jakarta, Indonesia - The carrier offers 76 flights each month to Jakarta with a flight time of 9 hours and 35 minutes. Round trip tickets start as low as $603.
- London, England - Arrive in London in 6 hours and 30 minutes on any of the 30 flights each month. Fly for just $614.
Saudia Airlines flies to a wide variety of major airports around the world. Find the carrier in airports including:
- Dubai International Airport; Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Saudia Airlines is located in Terminal 1.
- Hong Kong International Airport; Hong Kong, China - Saudia Airlines is located in Terminal 1.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport; Mumbai, India - Saudia Airlines is located in the main terminal.
- Frankfurt Airport; Frankfurt, Germany - Saudia Airlines is located in Terminal 2.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport; Paris, France -Saudia Airlines is located in Terminal 2C.
- London Heathrow Airport; London, England - Saudia Airlines is located in Terminal 4.
- Los Angeles International Airport; Los Angeles, California - Saudia Airlines is located in the Tom Bradley International Terminal.
- Dulles International Airport; Washington, D.C. - Saudia Airlines is located in the main terminal.
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport; Guangzhou, China - Saudia Airlines is located on the upper level of the main terminal.
- Bole International Airport; Addia Ababa, Ethiopia - Saudia Airlines is located in Terminal 2.
How To Check-In
Seating – Leg Room, Choosing Seats
Meals, Snacks, Drinks
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.