Small Planet Airlines Cheap Flights and Plane Tickets
Small Planet Airlines began operations in 2009 and is now one of the fastest growing independent leisure airlines in Europe. The airline operates under the philosophy of high-quality European services for an unbeatable low price. Small Planet Airlines mainly operates from Lithuania in an effort to keep costs low for its passengers. The carrier also has operating bases at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, London Gatwick Airport, Manchester Airport, and Vilnius Airport.
Since 2013, the airline has carried 20 to 50 percent more passengers each year with a remarkable punctuality rating. The carrier has a backup aircraft on standby for every flight to ensure passengers get to their destinations as quickly as possible. Small Planet Airlines has 25% fewer delays over 3 hours than the industry average.
Ready to book a flight on Small Planet Airlines? Search Skyscanner for cheap flights and accommodations. Book free from anywhere with the mobile app, or sign up for price alerts to ensure you always get the best deal.
Small Planet Airlines flies to multiple European destinations from its base at Warsaw Chopin Airport in Poland, including:
- Burgas, Bulgaria - Fly to Bourgas on one of four monthly flights and arrive in 2 hours and 5 minutes. Find tickets for just $86.
- Corfu, Greece - Choose from one flight per week from Warsaw to Corfu for as little as $72. The flight takes 2 hours and 25 minutes.
- Gran Canaria, Spain - For around $158, fly to Gran Canaria and arrive in 5 hours and 45 minutes. The airline offers 4 flights per month.
- Heraklion, Greece - Arrive in Haraklion in 2 hours and 55 minutes on any of the four flights per month. Fly for just $115.
- Lanzarote, Spain - Fly from Warsaw to Lanzarote for about $143 with a flight time of 5 hours and 35 minutes. The carrier operates 4 flights per month on the route.
- Rhodes, Greece - With tickets starting at just $100, fly to Rhodes on one of 4 monthly flights. Arrive in 2 hours and 55 minutes.
- Tirana, Albania - Choose from 4 monthly flights to Tirana with an arrival time of 2 hours and 5 minutes. Tickets start around $106.
- Varna, Bulgaria - For just $86, fly to Warsaw to Varna on any of the 4 flights each month. Arrive in 2 hours.
- Verona, Italy - Arrive in Verona in 2 hours and 5 minutes for as low as $58. The airline flies to the city weekly.
- Zakynthos, Greece - The carrier offers one flight per week to Zakynthos with a flight time of 2 hours and 35 mintues. Tickets start around $100.
Small Planet Airlines also offers multiple flights from Katowice International Airport in Pyrzowice, Poland. Fly to cities like:
Small Planet Airlines is located in a number of airports in Europe, and its surrounding regions. Find the airlines in airports like:
- London Gatwick Airport; London, England - Small Planet Airlines is located in the South Terminal.
- Palma de Mallorca Airport; Palma, Spain - Small Planet Airlines is located on the second floor of the passenger terminal.
- Hurghada International Airport; Hurghada, Egypt - Small Planet Airlines is located in Terminal 1.
- Manchester Airport; Manchester, England - Small Planet Airlines is located in Terminal 2.
- Rhodes Airport; Rhodes, Greece - Small Planet Airlines is located in the main passenger terminal.
- Ben Gurion International Airport; Tel Aviv, Israel - Small Planet Airlines is located in Terminal 3.
- Stuttgart Airport; Stuttgart, Germany - Small Planet Airlines is located in Terminal 3.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol; Schiphol, Netherlands - Small Planet Airlines is located in Departure Hall 3.
- Barcelona Airport; Barcelona, Spain - Small Planet Airlines is located in Terminal 2B.
- Burgas Airport, Burgas, Bulgaria - Small Planet Airlines is located in Terminal 2.
Small Planet Airlines operates a fleet of 22 Airbus aircraft models. The airline has 18 Airbus A320s with a maximum capacity of 180 passengers and 4 Airbus A321s that can seat up to 220.
Loyalty Programs, Discounts and Miles Promotions
Small Planet Airlines does not currently offer any loyalty or frequent flyer programs, but you can rest assured you'll always get a great deal when you book your flight at Skyscanner.
How to Check In, Seat Assignment, and Leg Room
Small Planet Airlines offers passengers two ways to check in for their flights: online or in person at the airport. Online check-in is only available for flights from Lithuania and Poland. Although there are different check-in rules for each country, online check-in opens 72 hours prior to the scheduled flight in both locations. Passengers can choose seats and print all required boarding passes directly from the website.
Travelers can also check in directly at the airline's ticket counter at the airport. The airline recommends arriving at the airport no later than 2 hours before the scheduled flight whether you check in online or in person. The check-in counter closes 40 minutes prior to the flight at Vilnius Airport but can differ at other departing airports.
Passengers will be assigned a seat upon check-in, but they can choose a preferred seat for an additional fee. Preferred seats include those with extra legroom at the front of the aircraft and on the exit rows. Fees vary from $6-$18 per seat each way.
Baggage Allowance and Fees
Passengers are allowed to bring one piece of hand baggage and one personal item on board every flight. Hand baggage cannot exceed 56x45x25cm and must weigh less than 11lbs. All carry-on bags must be able to fit under the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins.
The airline also allows FLEX and PREMIUM class passengers who book online to bring 44-55lbs. of checked baggage for free. If bought at the airport, checked baggage will be subject to a fee of $31-$53 based on weight. Checked baggage cannot exceed 158cm and 70.5lbs.
If any baggage exceeds the maximum size limitations, there will be a fee of $9-$27 per kilogram, depending on the destination. The fee applies one way.
Service On Board: In-flight Entertainment and Meals
Small Planet Airlines offers Wi-Fi onboard all flights so passengers can use their own smart device or laptop. The airline also offers a colorful flight magazine and even organizes entertainment for children on the flight.
Passengers who wish to order food or drinks during the flight can do so either onboard or online at least 24 hours before departure. Choose from a variety of snacks and beverages on the Sky menu.
Child Fares/Fees, Minor Service Guidelines
Small Planet Airlines allows infants under the age of two to sit on an adult's lap free of charge, but the guardian must get approval from the airline prior to the flight. Only one lap infant per adult passenger is allowed, and additional infants will be required to purchase a seat. Infants are allowed an additional 22lbs. of carry-on luggage, as well as a folding stroller or buggy.
Small Planet Airlines also allows children ages 5-18 to travel alone as unaccompanied minors. The carrier offers an escort service for the duration of the flight to the destination airport. All unaccompanied minors ages 5-12 are required to use the service for a fee of $55 per way, and arrangement must be made before the flight. Only eight unaccompanied minors are allowed on each flight.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.