TAP Air Portugal – Cheap Flights
TAP Air Portugal is Portugal’s flag carrier, where TAP stands for Transportes Aéreos Portugueses. Founded in 1945, in the spirit of Portugal’s history of exploration, the company now flies about 2500 flights per week with an on-time performance around 65%.
TAP is part of the Star Alliance, which includes airlines such as United Airlines, Lufthansa, Air China and Air India. It also codeshares with others, and TAP Express is its subsidiary.
TAP Air Portugal US Destinations
- Boston, MA (BOS) Logan International Airport
- Miami, FL (MIA) Miami International Airport
- New York City, NY (JFK) John F Kennedy International Airport
- Newark, NJ (NEW) Newark Liberty International Airport
TAP Air Portugal Domestic (Portugal) Destinations
- Porto Santo
- Santa Maria
TAP Air Portugal International Destinations -Not a complete list
- Brazil: Belem, Belo Horizonte, Brasilia, Campinas, Fortaleza, Manaus, Natal, Porto Alegre, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador da Bahia, Sao Paulo
- Canada: Montreal, Toronto
- Cape Verde: Boa Vista, Praia, Sal, Sao Vincente
- France: Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Nantes, Nice, Paris, Toulouse
- Germany : Berlin, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Stuttgart
- Russia: Moscow
- Spain: A Coruna, Alicante, Barcelona, Bilbao, Las Palmas, Madrid, Malaga, Oviedo, Santiago do Compostela, Seville, Valencia, Vigo
- Switzerland: Geneva, Zurich
- United Kingdom: London (3 different airports), Manchester, Newcastle
TAP Air Portugal Hubs & Focus Cities
- Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport (LIS). Situated about 4 miles from downtown Lisbon at an elevation of 114 feet above sea level, this airport is also known as Lisbon Airport and also as Portola Airport. Lisbon Airport, Portugal’s busiest airport, Europe’s most important airport for flights to Brazil, and a significant airport hub for flights to Europe, has two terminals. Terminal 1 is the main terminal; Terminal 2 is smaller and used mostly by low-cost carriers.
- Porto Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport (OPO). Situated about 7 miles northwest of downtown Porto, Portugal, this airport is about 226 above sea level. It is the second busiest airport of Portugal, serving more than 10 million passengers in 2017.
- Cristiano Ronaldo Madeira International Airport (FNC). Situated on the main island in the Madeira region of Portugal, this airport is about 8 miles from downtown Funchal. The airport is considered challenging and pilots receive extra training before being permitted to land there. It is about 190 feet above sea level and has a single terminal.
TAP Air Portugal Fleet
- Airbus A319-100: 21 in service; each seats 144 passengers
- Airbus A320-200: 20 in service; each seats 174 passengers
- Airbus A321-200: 4 in service; each seats 216 passengers
- Airbus A330-200: 14 in service; each seats 269 passengers
- Airbus A330-300: 4 in service; each seats 285 passengers
- Airbus A340-300: 4 in service; each seats 268 passengers
How to Check In
Baggage Allowance and Fees
Seating – Leg Room, Choosing Seats
Tap Portugal Victoria Program
Meals, Snacks, Drinks
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.