US-Bangla Airlines: Cheap Flights, Airline Tickets and Flight Deals
US-Bangla Airlines is a privately owned airline operating out of the capital city of Dhaka in Bangladesh. The airline was founded in 2014 with flights to Chittagong and Jessore. By 2016, the carrier launched international routes when it acquired two Boeing 737-800s. Since then, it has become the leading premium airline in the country.
US-Bangla Airlines is a subsidiary of US-Bangla Group, a United States-Bangladesh joint venture company. The airline maintains an on-time performance rating of 98.7%, the highest among all Bangladesh national and non-government carriers. The carrier's hub is located at Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka.
When you're ready to book a flight on US-Bangla Airlines, search Skyscanner for cheap flights, hotels, and car rentals in any of the carrier's destination cities. You can even sign up for price alerts to ensure you always get the best deals on US-Bangla Airlines tickets.
US-Bangla Airlines flies to 7 domestic destinations from its hub in Dhaka, including:
- Chittatong - Fly to Chittatong for $39 on one of 156 flights per month with a flight time of 50 minutes.
- Jessore - The airline flies to Jessore 112 times per month with just a 40 minute flight time. The flight will cost abotu $39.
- Cox's Bazar - For just $69, arrive in Cox's Bazar in one hour on any of the carrier's 56 monthly flights.
- Barisal - In only 30 minutes, arrive in Barisal from Dhaka on one of 12 flights per month. Find tickets for just $44.
- Sylhet - Fly to Sylhet any day of the month for $39 on a flight that takes just 40 minutes.
- Saidpur - For $45, choose from 84 monthly flights to Saidpur and arrive in 50 minutes.
- Rajshahi - The carrier flies to Rajshahi 24 times per month with a flight time of 40 minutes. Ticket prices start around $44.
US-Bangla Airlines also flies to a variety of international destinations, including:
- Bangkok - Fly from Dhaka to Bangkok on one of 12 monthly flights. Arrive in 2 hours and 30 minutes for $191.
- Singapore, Singapore - With a flight time of 4 hours, arrive in Singapore any day of the month. Find tickets for just $193.
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - For $232, fly to Kuala Lumpur in 4 hours. The airline offers 40 flights per month on the route.
- Kathmandu, Nepal - Arrive in Kathmandu in 2 hours on any of the 16 monthly flights from Dhaka. Fly for just $115.
- Muscat, Oman - US-Bangla operates 30 nonstop flights per month to Muscat with a flight time of 7 hours. Tickets start around $266.
- Kolkata, India - Fly to Kolkata for just $74 on any of the 30 monthly flights. Arrive in just 1 hour.
- Doha, Qatar - The carrier offers 16 flights per month to Doha for around $245. Arrive in 6 hours and 10 minutes.
US-Bangla Airlines flies to a variety of domestic and international airports, including:
- Muscat International Airport; Muscat, Oman - US-Bangla is located in the main terminal.
- Shah Amanat International Airport; Chittagong, Bangladesh - US-Bangla is located in the domestic terminal.
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport; Kolkata, India - US-Bangla is located in the main terminal.
- Jessore Airport; Jessore, Bangladesh - US-Bangla is located in the main terminal.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - US-Bangla is located in the main terminal.
- Tribhuvan International Airport; Kathmandu, Nepal - US-Bangla is located in the main terminal.
- Doha Hamad International Airport; Doha, Qatar - US-Bangla is located in the main terminal.
- Shah Makhdum Airport; Rajshahi, Bangladesh - US-Bangla is located in the main terminal.
- Cox's Bazar Airport; Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh - US-Bangla is located in the main terminal.
US-Bangla operates a fleet of 7 aircraft, including Boeing and Dash models. The carrier has four Boeing 737-800s that can seat up to 189 passengers, as well as three Dash 8-Q400 aircraft that can seat 76.
Loyalty Programs, Discounts and Miles Promotions
US-Bangla offers a loyalty program called the SkyStar Program for frequent flyers. Customers may join for free after their first flight and earn points (or SkyStar miles) to redeem for air travel and other rewards. To join, simply fill out the forms found at the airline's ticket counters, onboard, or online.
Reward Miles are earned based on the air distance traveled on US-Bangla Airlines flights. Passengers may move up to a higher tier in the program when they reach a certain mileage, granting them access to greater benefits and rewards. Points can be redeemed for free tickets and exclusive offers from participating vendors.
There are four tiers in the program: Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Titanium. At its base level Silver, members can make reservations via the FFP hotline, reserve advanced seats, receive lifestyle benefits, and earn bonus miles. At its highest Titanium level, members can receive priority baggage handling and boarding, extra baggage allowance, a dedicated check-in counter, and complimentary lounge access.
How to Check In, Seat Assignment, Leg Room, and Other Fees
When you arrive at Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka, be sure to have a valid ID and/or passport for all domestic and international destinations. Arrive at the airport with enough time for check-in, baggage drop-off, and boarding. The check-in counter closes 20 minutes prior to departure for all destinations.
Although the airline offers passengers the ability to purchase tickets online, US-Bangla does not currently offer web or mobile check-in. All passengers must check in at the ticket counter of the airport.
Members of the SkyStar Program can reserve seats at the time of booking, although all of the seats in the Boeing 737-800 offer ample leg room. Seats in the exit rows and in Business Class provide additional leg room for passengers.
Baggage Allowance and Fees
Baggage allowance on US-Bangla Airlines varies by class and destination. On international flights, adult passengers and children may check one free bag, as long as it does not exceed 15"x24"x40". Bags for Economy Class passengers must weigh less than 44lbs., and bags for Business Class passengers must be under 66lbs. Infants are allowed one bag with a maximum size of 15"x24"x40" and weight of 22lbs. The excess baggage charge for international flights is between $3-$15.
For domestic flights, all adult passengers and children are allowed to check one free bag. The maximum baggage dimension is 15"x24"x40" with a maximum weight of 44lbs. for all classes. Infants may check one bag of the same size, as long as it weighs no more than 22lbs. The excess baggage charge for domestic flights is $1.20 per additional kilogram.
All passengers on both domestic and international flights may bring a carry-on bag and personal item for free. The bag must be less than 15.4lbs. with a maximum size of 6"x8"x14". Personal items include a purse, overcoat, laptop, small camera, or umbrella. The airline prohibits many items from carry-on luggage, including knives, lighters, razor blades, scissors, and other sharp tools or objects. Be sure to check with the airline for other prohibited items to avoid delays at the airport.
Service On Board: In-flight Entertainment and Meals
Passengers onboard US-Bangla Airlines may enjoy a quality meal or snack from the airline's own in-flight catering service. The food and beverage service is available on select flights, so be sure to check your itinerary before you arrive at the airport.
Child Fares/Fees, Minor Service Guidelines
The airline welcome children onboard its flights, with special accommodations for children ages 5-15 who are traveling alone. If you are planning a trip for an unaccompanied minor, you must contact US-Bangla Airlines as soon as possible after booking to inform them of the specific need. Guardians may call the carrier's hotline to speak with a representative.
Expectant mothers are also welcome onboard all flights, but the airline recommends that the mothers consult a doctor before booking a ticket. All expectant mothers in between 26-32 weeks of pregnancy must show a "Fit for Flight" medical certificate before being allowed to board.
US-Bangla Airlines welcomes pets onboard its flights as cargo. Passengers who wish to transport a domestic pet must contact the airline's sales outlet or specific airport check-in counter to arrange for the pet service. All pet owners must show a valid vaccination certificate at check-in. Pets are required to be in a clean and properly locked container. The airline also allows passengers to carry or transport fish, but the package must be free from any leakage.
Passengers who check pets as cargo will be charged the cargo rate of $0.96-$1.20 per kilogram. Contact US-Bangla Airlines for specific questions or rates.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.