Car Rental from Belfast International Airport
You have discovered the cheapest flights to Belfast International Airport and booked the perfect hotel accommodations. Now it is time to find the lowest prices on rental cars. From Belfast International Airport you will have access to many makes and models vehicles from the most well-known brands and smaller local and regional brokers, as well.
Car Rental Companies Serving Belfast Airport
The major rental car companies have counters which are located conveniently near baggage claim. Smaller companies have shuttles to take you to their nearby lots. Some of the car rental brands available at Belfast are:
- Alamo Car Rental - Unlimited mileage, airport lot
- Enterprise Car Rental - Fair fuel policy, on-site lot
- Budget Car Rental - Fair fuel, on-site lot, unlimited mileage
- Hertz Car Rental - Fair fuel, lot on site, unlimited mileage
- Sixt Car Rental - Regional, remote lot
Renting a Car in the Canary Islands
All renters must have an international driving license, which can be obtained easily by providing a driver's license that is valid for your country of residence. In addition, most rental car companies require the following:
- Minimum age is 25years old. Price break for drivers between the ages of 30 and 70.
- Insurance should be current and verifiable. Additional insurance can be purchased directly from the rental car company.
- A major credit card must be presented at the time of rental and must be in the name of the renter. Importantly, debit cards and prepaid credit cards are not sufficient.
Driving Directions from Belfast to Nearby Towns
- Belfast International Airport is located just 19 miles southeast of the city center via the M2. The driving time is 35 minutes.
- Dublin Ireland is located 109 miles south of Belfast International Airport with a driving time of two hours.
Sights to See in Dublin Ireland
- Dublin Literary Pub Crawl - More of an event than an attraction, this is a favorite of locals and tourists. This two-hour walking tour is led by a team of actors who follow the footsteps of James Joyce, Oscar Wilde, Brendan Behan, Samuel Beckett, and others. Hear renditions of song, prose, verse, and drama. The tour winds up at Dublin's renowned Literary Hall of Fame.
- See the Cliffs of Moher - Leave behind the hustle and bustle of the city to enjoy the coastal splendor. Galway City and the Cliff's of Moher are the perfect day trip.
- Tour Blarney Castle in Cork - Take your rental car on the open road. Enjoy the Irish countryside on your way to Blarney Castle in Cork. Be sure to kiss the enchanted Blarney Stone which legend told, gives those who do the gift of gab.
Rental Car Alternatives
Use Skyscanner's hotel shuttle search to make arrangements ahead of time for pick-up and drop-off. Perfect for those who do not need a rental car during their stay.