Don’t settle for the ordinary; make your next trip into something special with Skyscanner’s online tools. Our search everywhere feature helps you discover affordable flights to far-flung destinations around the globe.
Airlines that fly from Mykonos Airport
Several airlines offer flights from Mykonos Airport. The following airlines are just some of your many options:
- easyJet is your option for flights to France and the British Isles.
- Volotea can take travelers to several locations in Italy and Germany.
- Vueling offers flights to Barcelona, Florence and Rome.
Our route map tool is a great way to find new options for travel from Mykonos Airport.
Popular destinations from Mykonos Airport
Mykonos is just one nonstop flight away from dozens of incredible destinations throughout the continent of Europe. Among them are these popular options:
- Athens: Once the home to some of the greatest philosophers in history, this cultural jewel now hosts millions of tourists a year who flock to experience the picturesque ruins that surround the metropolis.
- Barcelona: This trendy city is growing to become one of the most must-see destinations in Europe. By day you can experience the gorgeous architectural delights that dot the cityscape. Later on, dance the night away in one of the ubiquitous discotheques.
- Venice: Take a trip to Venice and cross this ever-scenic city off your bucket list. Take a romantic gondola trip along the scenic canals for an unforgettable memory. Architecture-lovers will adore the medieval- and Renaissance-era constructions that line the walkways, while the more gustatory-minded will adore the world-renowned Italian cuisine on offer.
- Paris: Who can pass up a visit to Paris? The city of romance is sure to become a beloved memory for the traveling couple. Take in the sights that surround the iconic Eiffel Tower. Delight your tastebuds with a visit to one of the many sidewalk cafes; afterwards, check out a local boutique to up your fashion game. The famous Louvre Museum holds artistic treasures that can be seen nowhere else in the world.
It’s easy to save big on your next trip with our monthly search feature. Find the best times of the month to travel and experience unbelievable savings.
How to get to Mykonos Airport
The public Mykonos city bus offers a route straight to the airport from Mykonos city center. You can also travel via taxi or car service quite affordably and quickly; it takes just 10 minutes to drive from the city proper and costs roughly 20 USD.
Facilities at Mykonos Airport
Mykonos Airport offers child care services and a cafeteria for busy travelers. Check out the excellent duty-free shopping on hand, or pass the time with a visit to one of the three bars in the terminal.