Want to save money on your next trip? It’s easy with Skyscanner’s suite of online tools that let you find the best bargains on flights around the globe. Using our search everywhere feature, you can discover surprising new destinations that will leave your wallet smiling with relief.
Airlines that fly from Lisbon Airport
The city of Lisbon has dozens of airlines that connect to its international airport. Here are just some of your many options:
- TAP Portugal is the largest provider by far, offering flights to destinations throughout Europe and the Americas.
- easyJet is your option for flights to Western Europe and the British Isles.
- Ryanair focuses on destinations all over the European continent.
Want to see every option available from Lisbon? Use our route map feature to find new bargains on trips around the world.
Popular destinations from Lisbon Airport
From Lisbon you are just one nonstop flight away from exciting adventure in a host of alluring cities:
- Brussels: Get ready to experience delicious food, vibrant festivals and distinctive architecture. Wash down a signature waffle, chocolate or praline with the signature lambic beer of the region. Festivals such as the Iris Festival and Couleur Cafe Festival occur throughout the year.
- Philadelphia: The City of Brotherly Love is quite the treasure for art aficionados, boasting more public art than any other city in the United States. Here you can find a host of sculptures, paintings and installations both inside and outside the many museums of the city. There are also many monuments that testify to the city’s importance in the Revolutionary War.
- Tel Aviv: This active Israeli city is a nightlife and fashion hub and hosts the largest annual LGBT parade in Asia. By day you can taste the best examples of Israeli cuisine; by night you can dance till you drop at one of the hundreds of thriving nightclubs.
- Casablanca: You may know this city from the eponymous movie set here. Its beautiful museums and mosques promise to delight the traveler. Have a meal at a traditional cafe and follow it up with a shopping trip to the Old and New Medinas.
Experienced travelers know that you can save big simply by choosing the right time of the month to travel. Skyscanner’s monthly search feature puts the best flight bargains at your fingertips.
How to get to Lisbon Airport
The city metro connects the airport to Lisbon’s main train station, from which travelers may board routes to destinations throughout Portugal.
Large Aerobuses lead straight to the airport from downtown and conveniently offer free WiFi and charging ports. The Carris city bus is another option for the traveler with a lighter load.
Taxi and car service is also ever-present and affordable at roughly $20 a trip. There’s even a bicycle path for daring travelers.
Facilities at Lisbon Airport
Relax in comfort before your flight on one of the many high-quality couches that dot Terminal 1. Free WiFi helps you stay connected, while a host of duty-free shopping outlets give you the opportunity to snag mementos for those back home.
Flexible where you fly? Search nearby airports for bigger savings.
Airports near Lisbon
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.