Get ready for your next adventure with Skyscanner’s suite of online tools that help you find the best deals on flights around the world. You can use our search everywhere feature to discover upcoming bargains that make even the most exotic locales a possibility.
Airlines that fly from Luxembourg Airport
You can reach a host of cities via airlines at Luxembourg. Here are some of the options available to the traveler:
- Luxair is the busiest airline by far with destinations that span the European continent.
- Lufthansa is your domestic option with nonstop flights to Frankfurt and Munich.
- easyJet offers direct flights to Lisbon, London and Milan.
Make your next trip something special by using our route map tool to find great new destinations available.
Popular destinations from Luxembourg Airport
Make your European vacation a magical one with a nonstop flight to one of these compelling cities:
- Copenhagen: The capital of Denmark is your gateway to the Scandinavian North. A thriving bike culture lets travelers wheel about the city on self-guided tours of the architectural masterpieces that await. Check out the Tivoli Gardens for a carefree perusal of natural wonders. Don’t forget to stop by The Little Mermaid, an iconic bronze sculpture referencing the beloved fairytale character.
- Lisbon: This coastal Portuguese capital boasts compelling seaside views and a dramatic hilly landscape. Lisbon nightlife is a whirlwind affair you’ll remember long after your visit. Take a romantic stroll along the beautiful beaches nearby, or a day trip to the towns of Sesimbra, Obidos or Sintra.
- Istanbul: The Turkish capital, split by the Bosphorus Strait, spans the continents of Asia and Europe. Spanning from ancient Antiquity to the modern era, Istanbul boasts an incredibly diverse cosmopolitan population with a suitably varied collection of diversions for interested travelers. The Hagia Sophia, a top-rated museum, is an architectural landmark with its once-revolutionary dome and dazzling mosaics.
- Prague: This “City of One Hundred Spires” located in the Czech Republic is a tourist’s delight with its era-spanning architecture and affordable prices. It escaped the effects of World War II that damaged many other cities, and thus is one of the only places in Europe to see untouched examples of pre-contemporary architecture.
Your wallet will love our monthly search feature. This amazing tool lets you search for the best deals sorted by the time of the month.
How to get to Luxembourg Airport
Both city and regional buses offer routes from Luxembourg City, France, Belgium and Germany. You can also easily take a car service or taxi from the city center.
Facilities at Luxembourg Airport
Free WiFi is offered throughout the two terminals. Several hotels reside a short walk away; during the afternoon hours, travelers can pass the time at a panoramic restaurant located on the upper floor.