Cheap Flights From Manchester Airport
The Manchester Airport (MAN) is an international airport that is located in Ringway, Manchester. The airport is the third busiest airport in the United Kingdom and is located just 7.5 miles from Manchester downtown area. Manchester is known for its industrial heritage as it was a textile powerhouse in the 18th century.
For those who have a flexible travel schedule, Skyscanner's cheapest month search tool can help you find the travel dates that will provide you with the cheapest rates for flights.
If you are traveling from Manchester but are unsure which destination to choose, you can utilize Skyscanner's search everywhere tool. Just simply enter Manchester in the from section and select everywhere in the destination section to find the best deals to a variety of popular destinations. You can also find popular destinations from Manchester using the route map.
What are your Available Flight Options
The Manchester Airport offers both domestic and international service for a large portion of U.K. travelers. The three terminal airport offers routine flights to various European destinations as well as direct and connecting flight service to cities all over the world.
The airport offers hundreds of airline options for commercial flight service. Some of the airlines you can choose from include Delta, Brussels Airways, EasyJet, Cathay Pacific, KLM, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Swiss, United Airlines, Virgin Pacific, and many more.
Where to Fly
There are many popular destinations that travelers select when flying from Manchester. Some of the most popular destinations include:
- Amsterdam -The capital of the Netherlands, Amsterdam is known for its artistic heritage, the Anne Frank House, and its many museums including the Van Gough Museum.
- Paris - The city of lights and the capital of France, Paris is known for its fashion, shopping, and museums such as the Louvre.
- Milan - Located in Italy's northern Lombardy Region, Milan is a global capital of fashion and design. The area is also home to the Gothic Duomo di Milano Cathedral and Santa Maria de Grazie which is home to Da Vinci's "The Last Supper."
- Berlin - There is much to see and do in the city of Berlin. The city is filled with a lot of history that can be viewed at the Holocaust Memorial and the remnants of the Berlin Wall that once divided the East and West.
- Dublin - A must stop on your trip to Dublin is Dublin Castle which dates back to the early 14th You may also want to stop by the Dublin Zoo or visit St. Patrick's Cathedral which was founded in 1191.
How to Get to the Airport
The Manchester Airport is located just off of the M56 close to junction 5. The M56 can be easily accessed from M6 and M60 for travelers coming from both the north and south. If you do not want to park at the airport, there is train and shuttle service from many locations to the Manchester airport terminals.
What to do at the Manchester Airport
While there are many shopping options at the airport, the airport also provides some amazing in-airport duty-free exclusive shopping deals at select stores. If you have some time to wait at the airport, check out the Runway Visitor Park. The park includes dining options, a play area for children and the legendary Concorde G-BOAC which can be viewed in The Concorde Hangar.
Flexible where you fly? Search nearby airports for bigger savings.
Airports near Manchester
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.