Find the best deals available for your next trip with Skyscanner and our suite of helpful online tools designed to maximize savings to destinations worldwide. Spark inspiration with our search everywhere feature that lets you search for the greatest bargains throughout the world.
Airlines that fly from Serbia
There are two airlines travelers can use to depart on their adventure from Serbia:
- Belgrade Airport located in Serbia’s capital is the largest and busiest of the country. From here depart dozens of airlines with destinations located throughout Europe and Asia.
- Niš Airport is located in the third largest city of Serbia. Only a few flights are available here, generally to locations in Northern Europe.
Get creative with our route map that can inspire you by showing the best prices on trips to new locales.
Popular destinations from Serbia
The above two airports give you so many options to begin an exciting adventure abroad. Here are some of the more popular options:
- Athens: This city is your center for exploring the astounding ruins of Ancient Greece, such as the Parthenon, the Acropolis, and the Temple of Zeus. There are also many venues available for travelers to experience theater, sports and the renowned Grecian musical forms.
- St. Petersburg: This Russian city has a distinctive architectural look with many buildings dating from the 18th and 19th centuries. The expansive Hermitage museum features a dazzling array of art and sculpture, and this hub of traditional dance offers a variety of ballet styles ranging from classical to the avant garde.
- Zürich: The Altstadt, or “Old Town,” of Zürich is a rewarding place for a traveler to hold a walking tour with its historic architecture and Roman-era ruins. Museums, churches and botanical gardens are on hand to dazzle the senses with a rich selection of art, sculpture and natural sights.
- Malmö: Take a trip to this Swedish city to experience independent theater, a vast collection of fine art located in the Moderna Museet Malmö, and architecture ranging from the medieval to the contemporary. The Ribersborgs open-air bath is a fine option for lovers of the seaside.
Travel costs are greatly affected by when you schedule your trip. It’s a breeze to use our monthly search feature to help you discover the most affordable times for your next flight.
How to get to the airports
You can get to Belgrade Airport via bus service from Belgrade on lines A1, 72 and 607. Taxi and car service will arrive at the airport via route A3.
Niš Airport is reachable via line 34 from downtown Niš. Here taxi and car service are also available, traveling on Bulevar Nikole Tesle to reach the airport.
Facilities at the airports
Both airports offer free WiFi. Niš Airport is quite small with just one terminal and limited shopping options. Belgrade Airport features two terminals boasting childcare options, a pharmacy, duty-free shopping and a currency exchange.