Buenos Aires is Argentina's largest and most cosmopolitan city. The country's capital, the city of Buenos Aires features the gorgeous Plaza de Mayo at its city center. The streets of Buenos Aires are lined with ornate 19th-century buildings such as the iconic Casa Rosada, a balconied palace belonging to the president. Known as the "Paris of South America," Buenos Aires lives up to this name as it is also a city of lights that never sleeps. It has a strong café culture and for those who love music, food, dancing, the nightlife is particularly vibrant.
Flight Deals to Buenos Aires Jorge Newbery Airport
If you have some flexibility, you will be able to find out the best month to plan your vacation. Using Skyscanner's unique cheapest month search we were able to find out that May was the cheapest month to fly to Buenos Aires, Argentina.
About Buenos Aires Jorge Newbery Airport
Buenos Aires Jorge Newbery Airport located 7 miles from Buenos Aires' city center. Around 11 million passengers use this airport each year. The modern and busy airport features many amenities like duty-free shopping, free WiFi, award-winning restaurants, bars, and lounges.
Finding Hotels Near Buenos Aires Jorge Newbery Airport
There are many hotels conveniently located near the airport in Buenos Aires. Using Skyscanner's new mobile app, we found the following deals:
- Atempo Design Hotel $159per night.
- St. Patrick Guesthouse Hotel $43 per night.
- Atenea Apartments and Suites $282 per night.
For more great deals on Buenos Aires Argentina hotels click here.
Cheapest Flights From the US to Rosario Airport
Here are a few of the cheap flights we found from popular US cities to Rosario Airport. Skyscanner makes it easy to find the lowest airfare to Rosario from your area, as well.
- Cheapest flights to Buenos Aires Jorge Newbery Airport from Miami starting at $746
- Cheapest flights to Buenos Aires Jorge Newbery Airport from New York starting at $784
- Cheapest flights to Buenos Aires Jorge Newbery Airport from Orlando starting at $854
- Cheapest Flights to Buenos Aires Jorge Newbery Airport from San Francisco starting at $1155
Buenos Aires on a Budget
When you are trying to stick to a budget it is important to find low-cost excursions to make the most of your trip to Buenos Aires. Here are a few ideas that are priced under $10 per person, many are free.
- Learn to Tango - many nightclubs offer free Tango lessons before normal club hours.
- Join a free walking tour - several companies offer free walking tours to see the city.
- Visit San Telmo Market - for unforgettable cultural and shopping experiences. Stop by the Sunday antiques fair at the nearby Plaza Dorrego.
Flexible where you fly? Search nearby airports for bigger savings.
Airports near Buenos Aires Jorge Newbery
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.