Rosario is Argentina's third busiest city. It is known for being the birthplace of revolutionary Che Guevara and also Lionel Messi. Rosario attracts thousands of tourists each year including students and burgeoning artists.
If you have some flexibility, you will be able to find out the best month to plan your vacation. Using Skyscanner's unique cheapest month search we were able to find that March was the cheapest month to fly to Rosario Airport in Argentina.
About Rosario Airport
Rosario Airport also known as Fisherton International Airport, is located 8 miles northwest of Rosario city center in the Santa Fe Province of Argentina. Around 580,000 passengers pass through this airport each year. The airport has many amenities such as shopping, WiFi, restaurants, and lounges.
Find the Lowest Prices Hotels Near Rosario Airport
There are many hotels conveniently located near the airport in Rosario. Using Skyscanner's new mobile app, we found the following deals:
- Hotel Boutique De Lujo starting at $90 per night.
- Holiday Inn Rosario starting at $104 per night.
- Hotel Luzon starting at $33 per night.
For more great deals on Rosario Argentina hotels click here.
Cheapest Flights From the United States to Rosario Airport
Did you know that Skyscanner uses technology that continuously searches the internet to find the best deals on airfare? Here are a few of the cheap flights we found from popular United States cities to Rosario Argentina Airport. Skyscanner makes it easy to find the lowest airfare to Rosario from your area, as well.
- Cheapest Flights to Rosario Airport from Miami - $720
- Cheapest Flights to Rosario Airport from New York - $811
- Cheapest Flights to Rosario Airport from Washington, D.C. - $814
- Cheapest Flights to Rosario Airport from San Francisco - $845
- Cheapest Flights to Rosario Airport from Las Angeles - $872
Touring Rosario on a Budget
When you are trying to stick to a budget, we know that it is important to find low-cost excursions to make the most of your finances while traveling in Rosario. Here are a few ideas we found which are priced under $10 per person, and many of them are free.
- Decorative Art Museum - This art museum is located in the former home of the prestigious Estévez family and donated to the city of Rosario.
- Juan B. Castagnino Fine Arts Museum - This museum is considered to house one of the most important collections of fine art in the country of Argentina.
- Children's Museum Alto Rosario - This museum is scaled for children and is located in the Alto Rosario shopping center.