U.S. Hotels in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Palma de Mallorca is a city located on the island of Mallorca near Spain. It's a notable spot for travelers from all over the world, featuring many amazing sightseeing destinations for those interested in nature, architecture, and cultural pursuits.
A shining jewel in the Mediterranean
Palma is the capital of the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean. This archipelago is an autonomous community administered by Spain. Modern occupation of Palma dates from Roman times and has switched hands roughly every century or so. The city has experienced a rapid economic growth due to the development of a thriving tourism industry.
Where are hotels located?
Hotels can be found throughout the city of Palma itself, radiating from the city center and extending down the Port de Palma on the west side. There are also many located in the Cala Major, a beach resort to the west of the city.
Where can I find cheap hotels?
There are many hostels that the traveler on a budget can spend a night in without breaking the bank. At $56 a night or less, these accommodations can be a real bargain. Here are a few of the many choices available:
- Hostel Pura Vida is right in the middle of Palma. It boasts amazing views from its rooftop and a free included breakfast.
- Hostal Terramar is an inexpensive option that solo travelers will love. Enjoy expansive views of the harbor and a location off the beaten path.
- Urban Hostel Palma features free WiFi, an included breakfast and even laundry facilities. Rent a bicycle on site for a fun way to explore what Palma has to offer.
What are the top-rated five-star hotels?
If you're looking for an unparalleled Mallorca experience, there's no better route than to book with one of the many five star hotels located in Palma. Here's a slice of what you can expect to find:
- Boutique Hotel Can Alomar is for travelers who like to be truly pampered. A spa provides massages, aromatherapy and more, while huge bathrooms and bedrooms and attentive staff help you slough off the worries of travel and enjoy your vacation.
- Grpo Valparaiso Palace & Spa is near the Cala Major section of town. Stay connected with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access and a convenient business center. The rooftop terrace lets you catch gorgeous views of the surrounding city while relaxing after a day's adventure.
- Gran Melia Victoria enjoys proximity to the bay. Enjoy the view from the outdoor pool, where you can watch ships travel by day and a romantic moonlit sea by night.
Can I find reviews of hotels?
Mallorca is known for a top-notch tourist experience no matter where you go. Be sure to get the best value for your dollar by using our convenient Hotel Search designed to let you maximize your Palma de Mallorca travels.