Cheap Flights from Chicago to Mexico City Juarez International Airport
Flight information Chicago to Mexico City Juarez International
Cheapest roundtrip price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1684 miles
Most popular airline last month
Mexico City Juarez International, Mexico City Atizapan and Mexico City Santa Lucia
While some flock to Mexico's beaches, others prefer to stay inland and enjoy the hidden jewel that is Mexico City. If you are planning a trip from Chicago you not only want to find the cheapest flights to Mexico City but also to learn a little about your destination. Here you will discover these and other helpful tips for planning the perfect getaway.If you have some flexibility, be sure to check out Skyscanner's unique cheapest month search. Using this tool, we were able to find tickets available for the low price of $80 during the month of August. It also tells us that travel to travel is cheaper if you depart on a Saturday.
Here are the cheapest flights available, currently:
- Cheapest Flights from Chicago O'Hare (ORD) to Mexico City Juarez Airport (MEX)
- Cheapest Flights from Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) to Mexico City Juarez Airport (MEX)
Departing from Chicago
There are two main airports in the Chicago area Chicago O'Hare International and Chicago Midway.
- Chicago O'Hare International (ORD) is located around 17 miles northwest of Chicago. It is the largest airport in the Chicago metro area. Chicago O'Hare has multiple shopping areas, lounges, entertainment, art exhibits, and always-free WiFi. This airport has award winning restaurants with renowned chefs. Always busy, the airport serves over 77 million passengers annually. Long-term parking rates at Chicago O'Hare are currently $10 - $18 per day. O'Hare is the hub for the following airlines:
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) is located just 8 miles outside of Chicago and is used by many low-cost carriers. The airport is large and busy, serving 22 million passengers each year. Chicago Midway Airport is a hub for Southwest Airlines.
Arriving in Mexico City
Mexico City International Airport is officially known as Benito Juárez International Airport. It is a large and busy airport that serves more than 40 million passengers each year. The airport is located 3.1 miles from the city center of Mexico City.
Once you arrive in Mexico City you'll have multiple transportation options available to you. Flat rate taxis run 24/7 to the hotel district. Many hotels offer free shuttle bus services. However, if prefer to reserve a rental car while you are in Mexico City, be sure to check out these cheap Mexico City Juarez International Airport rental car deals.
Mexico City on a Budget
Mexico City is a very economical place to visit with many free and low-cost attractions. Mexico City is also unique for being a cultural center. It has more museums per capita than any other city in the world.
- Frida Kahlo Museum
- National Anthropology Museum
- In-Chapultepec-Park-Chapultepec Park
Housed in the artist's former home, the Frida Kahlo Museum is a must-see attraction. The admission costs only $5.35 on weekdays and $6.70 through the weekend.
With a culture as rich as Mexico's, it isn't that surprising that the world's largest anthropology museum is located in Mexico City. The cost of admission is only $4.30 per person.
If museums aren't your thing, don't worry, there's plenty to do outdoors. This park is the largest park in the entire Western hemisphere. A day here can include having lunch in one of the outdoor cafes, then hiking up to Chapultepec Castle and watching the sunset. The views are extraordinary.
Mexico City Hotel Deals
Now that you have found the cheapest airfare and rental cars in Mexico City, you're ready to find the lowest prices on hotel deals. We found the best deals on the internet using Skyscanner's powerful hotel search. For 3 and 4-star hotels starting at under $40 check out these Cheap Hotel Deals in Mexico City.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.