Cheap Flights from Los Angeles International to London
Flight information Los Angeles International to London
Cheapest roundtrip price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 5458 miles
Most popular airline last month
London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Stansted and London Luton
*Round Trip flight prices were found at time of posting and are subject to change. Be sure to do a flight search to check most recent prices.
Flights From LAX To London: Frequently Asked QuestionsHow Long Is The Flight From LAX To London?
Flights from Los Angeles International Airport, LAX to London are somewhat long, taking an average of 10 hours and 15 minutes to reach any of the four major airports in London. The distance between LAX and London is 5,458 miles, making this journey a lengthy one even when taking a non-stop flight.How Does This Flight Route Help With Reward Points For Travel?
The ten-hour-plus flight from LAX to London can add many points to your travel-related program membership or credit card. If you're flying round trip, your mileage calculation will total 10,912 points. The worth of the points you accumulate on this route will depend upon the type of program membership you have.Which Airlines Fly Non-stop From LAX To London?
Aside from wanting to find the cheapest month to fly from LAX to London, you'll also want to know which airlines fly non-stop on this route. More than a dozen airlines operate non-stop between LAX and London including:
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- Air New Zealand
- Brussels Airlines
For flights from LAX to London you'll need a passport that is valid for the length of your stay in England, preferably for up to six months beyond your return flight to the US.What Is The Difference in Cost Between a Direct and a Non-stop Flight To London From LAX?
The difference in price between taking a non-stop flight or one that stops in another city before continuing on to London is not very high, in some cases less than $100. Unless you need to make a connection in another city, it seems worth the extra cost to travel non-stop from LAX to London. If you need to travel with little notice, you can also find last minute flight deals on Skyscanner on this route, in which case taking a flight with one stopover may be more cost effective than booking a non-stop flight.Can Skyscanner Alert Me When a Cheap Flight from LAX to London is Found?
Yes! Skyscanner constantly scours the internet in search of the lowest airfare prices available, so you don't have to. For your next flight search, be sure to set a price alert to be notified as soon as the price drops. Simply plug in your desired flight information and let Skyscanner do the work for you.
Cheap Flights from Los Angeles International to London
With a little flexibility and Skyscanner's unique Everywhere Search, you can find flights from Los Angeles International Airport to London for under $250. We don't have to tell you what a great deal on flights to London that is. Typically, you will find that the cheapest flights to London from LAX are between Tuesday and Thursday. Weekends, including Friday, tend to cost more. There are several international airports in or near London.
Los Angeles to London Fast Facts:
Los Angeles, CA is approximately 5473 miles from London
The flight from LAX to London Heathrow (LHR) is 10 hours and 10 minutes, non-stop
The Redeye leaves LAX at 3:35 pm and arrives in London at 10:10 AM
How many flights depart from LAX to London?
28 airlines regularly fly from LAX to London. That totals 12,247 flights each month!
What Airlines Fly to London From LAX?
The top airlines making daily flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to London include:
- American Airlines makes 1,848 flights each month
- Delta Air Lines provides 1,810 flights each month
- Alaska Airlines schedules 1,579 flights every month
- British Airways lists 1,365 flights every month
- United Airlines includes 1,361 flights every month
How do I get to LAX?
For those of you who are driving, LAX is located 15 miles southwest of the city of Los Angeles.
From Southbound 405, take Howard Hughes Parkway and turn right towards Sepulveda Boulevard. Take a left at Sepulveda Boulevard. Drive south for around10 minutes, passing through downtown Westchester. The entrance to LAX will be on the righthand side.
From Northbound 405,take the 105W freeway, and exit Sepulveda Boulevard N. Continue in the right lane, following signs to parking or departures.
From the 105 W freeway, exit Sepulveda Boulevard N. and stay in the right lane, following the signs to parking or departures.
How Much is Parking At LAX? (prices subject to change)
- Central Terminal $30.00 per day maximum
- Economy Lot C $12.00 per day maximum
Pro Travel Tips Departing LAX to London:
- The curbside Skycap is the best, no-hassle option for checking on and baggage drop-off. It is quicker than counter service and self-help kiosks. A modest tip is expected.
- The food court located in the Bradley terminal is tops! It has enough food choices to please even the pickiest eaters, the nicest views, and the most comfortable seating.
- Encounter Restaurant, located in the UFO-shaped Theme Building serves an ahi tuna tartare, soy glaze that might be best you have ever tasted.
- WiFi isn't free at the airport. Be prepared to provide a credit card and pay $15 per hour.
- There are several reLAX lounges throughout the airport to recharge your tired feet and your devices.
What is There to Do in London?
When you arrive in London, you may feel overwhelmed with the sights and sounds. The atmosphere in a large city is electric and intoxicating. It's best to have a game plan, going in.
Here are our top sights to see while you are there:
- Visit the iconic London Eye. The "observational wheel" or as we Yanks like to call it, giant Ferris Wheel sits next to the River Thames where views can be had of the city and countryside.
- Big Ben. Who doesn't love an enormous clock? Still working after hundreds of years, Big Ben is a marvel of science and engineering.
- Visit the National Gallery. Some of the most famous artwork from all of history is on display here.
- Try your luck at cheering the guards at Buckingham Palace.
- Have lunch at Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens.
- Shop at Portobello Road Market just down the way from Westminster Abbey.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.