Cheap Flights from New York to Amsterdam
Flight information New York to Amsterdam
cheapest roundtrip price from New York to Amsterdam last month
airlines fly non-stop from New York to Amsterdam
flights a week from New York to Amsterdam
average flight time from New York to Amsterdam, total distance 3633 miles
was the most popular airline flying from New York to Amsterdam last month
With a little flexibility and Skyscanner's unique search features, you can find flights from New York City to Amsterdam for under $200. We don't have to tell you what a great deal that is! Typically, you will find that the cheapest flights from New York City to Amsterdam are between Monday and Friday with a Sunday stayover. Using the cheapest month search feature, we found the lowest priced tickets were available during the months of January and February.
Airports in New York City
When you are planning to depart for your trip to Amsterdam from New York City there are several airports to choose from. The three most common airports serving New York City are LaGuardia, Newark, and JFK.
- LaGuardia International Airport (LGA), Flushing, New York
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Queens, New York
- Newark International Airport (EWR), Newark, New Jersey
New York LaGuardia Airport is located just 8.2 miles from Manhattan, in nearby Flushing, NY. This large modern airport offers many conveniences like free WiFi, gift shops, award winning restaurants, bars, numerous lounges, and entertainment. The airport services hundreds of flights each day and around 30 million passengers yearly. LGA is located on the waterfront of Bowery Bay bordering Astoria and Jackson Heights. It is easily accessible by public transportation, taxi, and cars. Longterm parking is available for $39 for the first 24 hours and $13 each 8 hours after.
JFK is around fifteen miles from Midtown Manhattan. This airport has multiple lounges, gift shops, shopping, and free WiFi. JFK is a busy airport, serving 29 million passengers yearly. Long-term parking is available at a rate of $18 for the first 24 hour period and $6 per each 8 hours after.
Located just across the bridge in New Jersey, EWR is around 16 miles from midtown Manhattan. The airport is one of the busiest in the country serving around 30 million passengers pass each year. Long-term parking at EWR is limited. The rates for the economy lot is $18 for the first 24 hours and $6 per each 8 hour period afterward. However, if catching a ride via the Air Train is an economical option.
Cheap Flights From New York City to Amsterdam
When you are flying from New York City to Amsterdam, you want to find the best deals available. We discovered these amazing deals on tickets with prices starting at $170.
- Flights from New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA) to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- Flights from New York John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- Flights from Newark International Airport (EWR) to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
When You Arrive atAmsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
AMS is the largest airport serving the city of Amsterdam. It is located 5.6 miles southwest of the town of Haarlemmermeer, in northern Holland. AMS is the third largest airport in Europe by traffic. The modern airport serves around 64 million passengers every year. The airport has the largest museums and libraries in the country. There you will find exhibits by famous countrymen, artists, and composers. If you are an aviation enthusiast, visit the rooftop viewing area, the Panoramaterras.
What is There to Do in Amsterdam?
Amsterdam is a city steeped in culture and history. There are many museums, galleries, and music halls, as well as modern restaurants and shopping. Here are a few "can't miss" sights in Amsterdam.
- Tour the Anne Frank House. Take a tour of the teenage hero and diarist's home and museum dedicated to Holocaust survivors and those who helped them escape.
- Visit the Van Gogh Museum. Vincent van Gogh was the most famous and prolific of the Dutch Post-Impressionist painters. He is considered among the most influential figures in the history of art. Amsterdam is home to the largest collection of the troubled artist's works.
- Explore the Vondelpark.This unique and beautiful urban park encompasses 119 acres of land in Amsterdam. Located in the borough of Amsterdam-Zuid it is just west of the Leidseplein and Museumplein.
Reserve Your Hotel and Rental Car in Amsterdam
With more than 600 three, four, and five-star hotels, apartments, and hostels in Amsterdam, the sky's the limit. Skyscanner not only offers the best deals on flights but also the cheapest hotel accommodations. Don't forget to reserve your rental car or airport shuttle.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.