Cheap Flights from Seattle to Boston Logan International in 2019
Flight information Seattle to Boston Logan International
Cheapest roundtrip price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2489 miles
Most popular airline last month
Boston Logan International
It's time to plan your cross-country trip to Boston. Don't you want the best airfare deals possible? The cheapest flights from Seattle to Boston Logan International depart during the week. Using the cheapest month search featurewe found the lowest priced airline tickets for this trip during the month of December.
Departing from Seattle's AirportsThere are two main airports serving Seattle. These are SeaTac International Airport (SEA), and Seattle Lake Union Airport (LKE).
- Seattle Lake Union (LKE)
- Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
Lake Union is also known as Kenmore Air Harbor Seaplane Base. It is located one nautical mile from downtown Seattle. This airport is small and serves a few thousand passengers each year who fly Kenmore Airlines. There is one snack counter located in the main airport building. There is a long-term parking lot available for departing passengers.
Seattle Tacoma International Airport is also known as SeaTac Airport is located 24 miles north of Tacoma and 12 miles south of Seattle. The airport serves around 45 million passengers each year. SEA is a modern airport with award winning food and shopping.
Arriving at Boston Logan International Airport
Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS) is the largest airport in Massachusetts and in the New England area, as well. This busy airport is a hub for the following airlines:
Cheapest Tickets to Seattle to Boston Logan International AirportThese are the lowest prices available found using Skyscanner.
- Seattle Lake Union to Boston Logan International
- Seattle Tacoma International to Boston Logan International
What is There to Do in Boston?
Boston was founded in 1630. That makes it one of the oldest cities in America. There are so many sights to see it is difficult, but we have narrowed it down to these three "must-do" activities to plan for your upcoming trip to Boston.
- Hike the Freedom Trail. This 2.5-mile walking tour tells the story of this nation's founding.
- Visit the New England Aquarium. With over 2000 aquatic and marine animals, the New England Aquarium is one of the largest. The multi-leveled structure offers something for everyone.
- Take in a Red Sox Game at Fenway. Fenway Park is one of the oldest ball fields in the nation. The historic venue is home to the venerable Red Sox and many other events throughout the year. If you happen to visit in the off-season, tours of the park are still given daily.
Reserve Your Hotel and Rental Car in Boston
There's no short supply of hotels in and around the city, but if you want to find the most affordable accommodations, Skyscanner has you covered with the best hotel deals in Boston. Don't forget their handy reservation tool for finding the cheapest
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.