Cheap Flights from Salt Lake City to Chicago in 2019
Flight information Salt Lake City to Chicago
Cheapest roundtrip price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1231 miles
Most popular airline last month
Chicago O'Hare International, Chicago Midway, Chicago Pal-Waukee, Chicago Dupage County and others
When you are getting ready to plan your trip from Salt Lake City to Chicago, it's important that you use the latest tools to find the best deals. Skyscanner's cutting edge search function found the lowest priced flights from Salt Lake City to Chicago leave and return on Wednesdays. Using the cheapest month searchwe found the best deals on airfare during the month of December.
Departing from Salt Lake International Airport (SLC)
Salt Lake International Airport is located 4 miles west of the downtown Salt Lake City area. The airport is the largest in the state, serving 26 million passengers each year. Long-term parking is available in two lots at rates from $32 - $50 per 24 hours. SLC is the regional hub for Delta Air
Airports in Chicago
There are two main airports in the Chicago area Chicago O'Hare International and Chicago Midway.Chicago O'Hare International (ORD) is located 17 miles northwest of the Loop. It is the primary airport for the Chicago metro area. ORD has shopping, lounges, and always free WiFi. The airport is also home to award winning restaurants. This busy airport serves more than 77 million passengers each year and is a hub for the following airlines: Chicago Midway International Airport is located 8 miles southwest of the Chicago Loop. The airport is large and modern, though it is used primarily by low-cost carriers serving the Chicago area. Midway is a focus city for Southwest Airlines.
Cheapest Tickets from Salt Lake International to Chicago Starting at $116Here are the lowest priced tickets available using Skyscanner.
- Cheap Flights from Salt Lake International (SLC) to Chicago Midway
- Cheap Flights from Salt Lake International to Chicago O'Hare
What are the Best Sights and Attractions in Chicago?
It is no surprise that Chicago is one of the world's favorite tourist destinations. There are so many fun things to do in Chicago it is hard to pick just a few. Here are our top three:
- Visit Millennium Park. Imagine a 24.5-acre park featuring oversized modern art like Frank Gehry's Pritzker Pavilion and the serpentine bridge as well as sculptor Anish Kapoor's 110-ton bean-shaped Cloud Gate.
- See an Improv Show. If you haven't heard of Second City Improv, you should ask why. It is the country's best improv theater and regularly features celebrity comedians from all walks.
- Wrigley Field. Even if it isn't baseball season, there's plenty to do at this historic stadium. Tours are great for an inside look at the Friendly Confines.
Reserve Your Hotel and Rental Car in Chicago
There are hundreds of hotels in the city of Chicago. However, if you want to find the most affordable accommodations, Skyscanner has the best hotel prices in Chicago. Don't forget your car rental reservation. Use Skyscanner to find the cheapest
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.