Cheap Flights from Washington, D.C. to Houston
Flight information Washington to Houston
Cheapest roundtrip price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1216 miles
Most popular airline last month
Houston George Bush Intercntl. and Houston Hobby
You have lots of options when it comes to booking a flight from Washington, D.C., to Houston. When you are on a budget and have some flexibility check out the cheapest month search. from Skyscanner. Using this tool, we were able to find tickets for as low as $95 during the month of January. This tool also indicates that travel to the Houston area from Washington is cheaper if you plan to leave mid-week and stay over the weekend.
Here are the cheapest flights available currently:
- Cheapest Flights from Washington Dulles to Houston Hobby
- Cheapest Flights from Washington Dulles to George Bush Intercontinental
- Cheapest Flights from Ronald Reagan International to Houston Hobby
- Cheapest Flights from Ronald Reagan International to George Bush Intercontinental
Departing from Washington
There are three main airports serving the Washington DC area. Here is a bit about each of them.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Reagan Airport is close to Washington D.C.'s hotel district. It is also accessible by the Metro however, long-term parking rates at Ronald Reagan Airport are $27 per day should you need to park and fly.
- Dulles International Airport
Just outside of D.C., is Dulles International Airport. Travelers at Dulles experience shorter lines and a more streamlined experience than other nearby airports. There are more than 100 restaurants and shopping areas. Long-term parking rates at Dulles are $29 per day.
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport
Baltimore-Washington is another nearby international airport. For those who prefer to fly economy carriers, this is usually where you will depart. Long-term parking rates at this airport are $26 per day.
Arriving in HoustonThere are two international airports serving the greater Houston area.
- George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) is the largest airport in Houston. Each year 41 million passengers utilize this modern airport. There are many casual dining restaurants, shopping, bars, and airport lounges available 24/7.
- Houston William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) offers free access to Wi-Fi, restaurants, and retail shopping. The second largest airport, Hobby serves around 12 million passengers each year.
Once you arrive at Houston you'll have plenty of transportation options available to you. There are trains, taxis, and buses available. Many hotels offer free shuttle bus services from Frankfurt Airport but not Hahn. You may prefer to book a rental car while you are in Frankfurt; be sure to check out these Cheap Houston Hobby rental car deals and Cheap George Bush Intercontinental rental car deals.
Houston is a sprawling metropolis extending to Galveston Bay, Texas. It's famous for the Space Center Houston, and NASA's astronaut training complex. The city's downtown includes a Theater District that is home to the Houston Grand Opera. In Houston's historic district you will find early 19th-century architecture and upscale eateries.
Houston Hotel Deals
Now that you have decided on your dates, booked the cheapest airfare and compared rental cars in Houston, you'll be ready to find best prices on Houston hotels. Check out these Cheap Hotel Deals in Houston.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.