Find Cheap Round Trip Flight Deals Under $100:
We know that it may not be the best time to travel. But in addition to providing updates and advice regarding COVID-19, we still want to share the best deals happening right now so that when the world does open its doors again, you’ll be ready to explore it.
|Departure City||Destination||Round-Trip Fare|
|Los Angeles||San Francisco||$97|
|New York City||Boston||$97|
|New York City||Orlando||$100|
All prices are subject to availability and may change depending on the airport of origin, as well as the data selected. Prices shown include round-trip flight tickets for an adult, including estimates and taxes. Prices found and verified on 5.29.2020.
Please check your airline’s flight cancellation, rebooking and refund policies, as well as travel bans and restrictions, before booking a flight. See the latest information about coronavirus flight cancellations here.
We strongly recommend reviewing the coronavirus advice from your local authorities and governments, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the US Department of State, as well as the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) — a reliable and trusted source of global news and information.
Other Ways to Find Cheap Round Trip Flights
Skyscanner stays on top of Airline Flash Sales so make sure to sign up to receive news on the latest airline deals, as well as deals for upcoming holiday getaways.
It’s easy to use Skyscanner to find cheap round-trip flight deals in any given month. Here’s how you do it in 3 easy steps:
- Type in your origin and destination locations
- For your departure and return dates, select “Whole Month” and then whichever month you’d like to travel in
- When you tap Search, Skyscanner shows you prices by day, so you view flight options based on the cheapest days to fly.
Here’s how you do it on your smartphone:
- In the Flights icon on the main screen, type in your origin and destination locations
- Tap on the departure or return date box to open up the calendar view. From here you can also go into a chart view.
- Then just select your exact dates based on the cheapest days to fly.
If you want to watch airfare for a few days, go ahead and set a price alert in Skyscanner. We will notify you the moment there’s a fluctuation in price so you can take advantage of the best flight deals in March.
Still looking for more travel deals?
Search Skyscanner to find score the best flight deal! Enter your home airport, ideal destination, or search “Everywhere” to save.