**New Cyber Monday Car Rental Deal Alert!!
Dollar Rent-a-Car is offering 25% off on all weekday and weekend car rentals if you reserve your car by 11:59pm tonight. Travel must be completed by January 31, 2019 to take advantage of this deal. Use promo code: 101388 to get this deal.
Advantage Rent-a-Car is offering 20% off on all weekday and weekend car rentals when you book your reservation on November 26, 2018. Travel must be completed by January 31, 2019 to take advantage of this deal. Use promo code: CYBERMONDAY to get this deal.
Hertz is offering 40% off of base rate car rentals when you make your reservation and Pay Now using the RQ FLASH at participating airport pick up locations! Car rentals must be picked up between November 28- January 31, 2019. This offer is valid on all rental classes except for Dream models.Shop Skyscanner’s Black Friday Hotel Deals
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Car Rental Deals
Historically, many rental car companies have been less enthusiastic about Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals than airlines and hotels, but there are exceptions. Here are a few sales we found to save you money:
Reserve your next car rental with America Car Rental by the end of the day on Monday, November 26th and get 1 free rental day when you reserve a 3-day+ rental! Your rental car needs to be picked up by December 10, 2018 to qualify. Discount will be applied to your reservation automatically.
Thrifty Rent-a-Car is offering 25% off your car rental when you book your reservation on November 26th and travel by January 31, 2019. Use promo code: 101385 at checkout.
Budget Rent-a-Car is offering 40% off on all car rentals that are booked between November 23rd and 26th. Travel must be completed by April 15, 2019. Use promo code: B055500 at checkout.
Advantage Rent-a-Car is offering 20% off on all car rentals that are booked between November 23rd and 25th. Travel must be completed by March 31, 2019. Use promo code: BLACKFRIDAY at checkout.Search Car Rental Deals in the Skyscanner App
Popular Black Friday & Cyber Monday Road Trip Destinations
Most Black Friday & Cyber Monday car rental deals are nationwide, which means the sky is the limit when it comes to road trips you can take.
However, given that specials tend to be for the weekend and week-long rentals, a few US locations tend to be best suited to take advantage of the saving you get for booking on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
Top US Road Trip Destinations for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Florida Keys
- Pacific Coast Highway
- Grand Canyon
Shop Skyscanner’s Black Friday Flight Deals
Cheap Hotels and Cheap Flights for Black Friday & Cyber Monday Car Rental Deals
What’s better than an unbeatable car rental rate? Cheap rates on flight prices, of course. Check out deals on flights to these top road trip destinations.
Road Trip Destination Flight Deals
- Jackson Hole, WY (for Yellowstone)
- Boston (for New England in Autumn)
- Charlotte (for Smokey Mountains)
No matter where you plan to go, Skyscanner can help with hotel deals and flight deals for Black Friday and Black Monday, in addition to the car rental specials we spotlight in this article.
Shop Skyscanner’s Cyber Monday Flight Deals
How to Use Skyscanner to Search Black Friday & Cyber Monday Car Rental Deals
Whether you search on Skyscanner.com or in our mobile application, finding Black Friday & Cyber Monday car rental deals using Skyscanner requires only a few clicks or taps.
- First, navigate to our car rental homepage
- Type in your desired pick-up/drop-off locations and dates and click “Search.”
- Within seconds, hundreds of deals will appear—your ideal ride is sure to be among them!
On the App:
- Launch the Skyscanner app from your home screen
- Tap “Car Rental.”
- Once you enter your pick-up and drop-off locations, as well as your travel dates, rental car deals will immediately start populating the screen.
- Once you find the one that suits you best, finalizing your reservation takes mere minutes.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Car Rental Deals: A Checklist
Prices on rental cars can be so low on Black Friday & Cyber Monday that you forget important steps in planning your trip. Here’s a handy list of all the things you should remember!
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday might be the best time to book a rental car, but not a flight to go along with it. Consult Skyscanner “Best Time to Book” tool for further guidance.
- Rates for upgraded vehicle types are often only a few dollars per day more than the economy or compact ones. Don’t be so blinded by rock-bottom entry-level rates that you miss the opportunity to save on a splurge!
- As is the case with flights and hotels, Black Friday & Cyber Monday car rental deals can be subject to more restrictive terms and conditions, so make sure to read the fine print.
- Likewise, prices for one-way rentals (that is, renting in one city and returning to another) are more expensive than if your pick-up and drop-off location are the same, even if you score Black Friday & Cyber Monday car rental deals that are cheaper than you expect.
- We’ll update this page as Black Friday & Cyber Monday draw nearer, but for now, you can visit Skyscanner’s Car Rental Deals page to see current specials.