Disclaimer: We know that travel is especially difficult right now. But alongside the latest COVID-19 travel advice and updates, we want to continue to inspire you with new travel content so that when the world opens its doors again, you’ll be ready.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Hawaiian Airline deals are now over for 2020. We hope that you managed to get a great flight deal, but if you didn’t – or you want to score another – you can sign up to receive the latest deal alerts from the US below.
Don’t miss a single flight deal
Stay one step ahead with travel deals, tips and news sent straight to your inbox.
You can also read on for tips on how to find great deals with added safety on Skyscanner using our flexible flight tickets filter and airline cleanliness ratings.
Hawaiian Airlines (whose safety rating is 5/5!) is making travel less stressful. For instance, the airline’s website states it’s waiving change fees for all domestic and international flights purchased between March 1 and December 31, 2020. Likewise, the airline has implemented comprehensive on board health and safety protocols to maintain its guests’ and employees’ well-being.
Please note: According to Hawaii’s Department of Health website, starting on October 15th, all visitors to Hawaii are subject to the pre-travel COVID-19 testing program to avoid the 14-day quarantine. This information is accurate as of November, 26th.
How to find Hawaiian Airlines Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
Alongside great Cyber Monday deals and the latest COVID-19 travel advice and updates, we are giving new tools to help you plan your adventure with confidence. Read on to learn more about using them on the Skyscanner website and app.
Disclaimer: The deals you see here are selected for being lower than average prices for flights based on your route and travel dates. Fares are subject to availability.
Finding Hawaiian Airlines Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on the app
- Click ‘Flights’ and enter your desired origin, destination, and dates in the search boxes.
- Select the ‘Flexible tickets’ option to view flights only with flexible cancellation or change policies.
- Then, tap the ‘Filter’ at the top right corner and then ‘Airlines’ section.
- Deselect all but ‘Hawaiian Airlines.’
- Finally, select a flight, and scroll down to the ‘COVID-19 confidence’ section to see the flight’s specific health and safety measures.
Finding Hawaiian Airlines Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on the website
- After searching for your desired travel dates, select the ‘flexible tickets’ option found on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Then, further down on the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see different filters, including sections titled ‘Airlines’ and ‘COVID-19 safety rating.’
- Under ‘Airlines’, you can ‘clear all’ and select ‘Hawaiian Airlines‘ as the desired carrier.
Top tips for booking Hawaiian Airlines Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Set a Price Alert on the Skyscanner app.
When you set a Price Alert on Skyscanner, we’ll notify you about cheap deals on Hawaiian Airlines flights on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Compare one-way vs round trip flights.
If you want to get the best deal out of your travels, compare both searches.
- Double-check restrictions on deals.
Check for things such as baggage allowances, blackout dates, stay-length requirements, and date restrictions on when you can travel.
- Try some flexibility.
If you’re flexible, use the ‘Everywhere’ search feature on Skyscanner to discover the cheapest Hawaiian Airlines destinations.
- COVID-proof your trip. Most importantly, check the ‘flexible tickets’ option for peace of mind if your plans get changed or canceled. Go on to compare and review the airline’s ‘COVID-19 safety rating’ as well as the flight’s on board safety measures.
How to discover where you can go – and get inspiration on where to travel next!
Because the world is uncertain right now, we understand that you may not be ready to travel yet. However, we want to inspire and prepare you for the moment you are ready to get out there again.
Discover where you can go now
Right now, accurate information about where you can travel and how to get there safely is essential. Skyscanner’s interactive map keeps travelers up to date with the latest travel restrictions to their favorite destinations.
Set up alerts and know when you can go
Not all your favorite destinations are open to tourism, however, when they are, we will let you know. Sign up for our email alerts to learn about changes to travel restrictions as well as exciting deals to get you there.
Get inspired on where to go next
We will get out there again, and in the meantime, we want to keep you inspired.
- Skyscanner’s 2021 travel quiz
- 11 warm places to visit in January
- 9 unexpected destinations to add to your future travel list
Plan safe and travel smart
We can help
Flexible tickets, airline safety ratings, the latest travel restrictions alerts, and COVID-19 travel advice are some of the ways we want to support you as you find your way in this new world of travel.
Whether you fly now or later, you will always find great deals to amazing places. So, start your search below!👇
In Hawaii, the airline flies to all the major islands–Hilo, Honolulu, Ho’olehua, Kahului, Kapalua, Kona, Lanai, and Lihue. Non-stop mainland destinations from Hawaii include Boston, New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Pheonix, and Seattle. Flying internationally from Hawaii, you can visit places such as Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa, and Tahiti.
Airline partners include China Airlines, Japan Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Korean Air, and Virgin Australia.
For the cheapest flights to Hawaii, avoid booking during peak travel months. For Hawaii, it’s the winter months. For an in-depth look at when to book flights, check out our best time to book flights article where we analyze data to help you get the best flight deals any time of the year.