Southwest Black Friday 2018 & Southwest Cyber Monday Deals
***Southwest Cyber Monday and Black Friday deals will be updated on this page as they’re announced!! Keep checking back!!!***
In the past, Southwest has offered incredible Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. Last year, you could save up to $250 on flight+hotel packages by using promo code SAVE125 to save $125 on U.S. destinations or promo code SAVE250 to save $250 on international destinations.
The booking period extended past Cyber Monday and ended on December 4th at 11:59 p.m. CT. Travel was possible with the promotion between November 2017 and August 6th, 2018.
For current Southwest deals, *visit this page*
Top destinations for Southwest Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals
Southwest offers flights to 99 destinations in 40 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. Here are some of the most popular destinations to fly with Southwest Airlines:
Top Southwest Domestic Destinations
Southwest is likely to have a great Black Friday sale and Cyber Monday flight deals to/from these popular domestic destinations:
Top Southwest International Destinations
Southwest Airlines serves many international cities in Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central America. Look out for Southwest Black Friday and Cyber Monday flight deals to these popular international destinations:
How to Book Southwest Cyber Monday and Southwest Black Friday Deals on Skyscanner
How to Search Southwest’s Cyber Monday/Black Friday Flight Deals on Skyscanner
When searching for flights on Skyscanner.com, you can filter your search results to include only your preferred airlines. Check it out:
- Search your desired destination and travel dates as usual, then scroll down the flight-results screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll find a section titled “Airlines”.
- Under “Airlines,” tap “clear all” and then select the box next to Southwest Airlines.
Top Tips for Booking Southwest Black Friday & Cyber Monday Flights
Score the best deals possible by trying the following tips:
- Leading up to Black Friday, set a Price Alert online or on the app. When the flight you want drops in price on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, we’ll notify you to book!
- Be flexible and try searching from your home airport to “Everywhere”. Skyscanner will show you the cheapest destinations.
- Double-check baggage allowances and confirm that the deal is worth it once you consider the additional cost of baggage!
- Check this page when deals are announced for restrictions on the sales Southwest is offering. (Stay-length requirements and blackout dates may apply.)
- Try searching for both one-way and roundtrip flights. One may be cheaper!