Southwest Black Friday 2018 & Southwest Cyber Monday Deals
Southwest is offering discounts on domestic one-way flights for Cyber Monday. Find a few top routes below along with a link to the full-list of routes.
|Las Vegas-Los Angeles||$59|
|Ft. Lauderdale-Washington Dulles||$89|
For a full list of routes offered, visit Southwest’s Cyber Monday page.
- Purchase from November 26 through November 29, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Continental U.S. travel valid December 10, 2018, through May 22, 2019. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid January 14 through February 28, 2019, and April 23 through May 16, 2019. International travel valid January 8 through March 6, 2019, and April 23 through May 16, 2019.
Additionally, Southwest launched a three-day sale on Tuesday with tickets as cheap as $49. The airline’s early Black Friday fare sale has hundreds of discounted flights between December and May 2019. To get in on the deal, you’ll need to book by the end of the day on November 22(Thanksgiving).
- San Francisco to Las Vegas for $49
- Los Angeles to Oakland for $59
- Milwaukee to Nashville for $60
- Providence to Washington, DC for $60
- Atlanta to Nashville for $65
- Portland, Oregon to Los Angeles for $69
For current Southwest deals, *visit this page*
Top destinations for Southwest Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals
Southwest offers flights to 99 destinations in 40 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. Here are some of the most popular destinations to fly with Southwest Airlines:
Top Southwest Domestic Destinations
Southwest is likely to have a great Black Friday sale and Cyber Monday flight deals to/from these popular domestic destinations:
Top Southwest International Destinations
Southwest Airlines serves many international cities in Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central America. Look out for Southwest Black Friday and Cyber Monday flight deals to these popular international destinations:
How to Book Southwest Cyber Monday and Southwest Black Friday Deals on Skyscanner
How to Search Southwest’s Cyber Monday/Black Friday Flight Deals on Skyscanner
When searching for flights on Skyscanner.com, you can filter your search results to include only your preferred airlines. Check it out:
- Search your desired destination and travel dates as usual, then scroll down the flight-results screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll find a section titled “Airlines”.
- Under “Airlines,” tap “clear all” and then select the box next to Southwest Airlines.
Top Tips for Booking Southwest Black Friday & Cyber Monday Flights
Score the best deals possible by trying the following tips:
- Leading up to Black Friday, set a Price Alert online or on the app. When the flight you want drops in price on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, we’ll notify you to book!
- Be flexible and try searching from your home airport to “Everywhere”. Skyscanner will show you the cheapest destinations.
- Double-check baggage allowances and confirm that the deal is worth it once you consider the additional cost of baggage!
- Check this page when deals are announced for restrictions on the sales Southwest is offering. (Stay-length requirements and blackout dates may apply.)
- Try searching for both one-way and roundtrip flights. One may be cheaper!