That was it for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019! We hope you got a good deal for your next adventure. Come back for Black Friday 2020 from November 27-29. Did you miss out on a good deal? Not to worry, you can find great flight, hotel and car hire deals on Skyscanner any day of the year.
Our Travel Hacks for Booking Spirit Airlines Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
Spirit Airlines usually has some of the best Cyber Monday and Black Friday deals.
- Set a Price Alert on the app to get notified about cheap deals on flights. Downloading the app is the best way to get instant notifications when flight prices drop. Download the app before Black Friday to set up Price Alerts to all your favorite destinations and we’ll alert you when the price changes.
- Compare one-way vs round trip flights. Searching for flights by checking both one-way and round-trip will give you different options for price, date, and time. If you want to get the best deal out of your travels, compare both searches.
- Double-check restrictions on deals. Some of the flight deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday are usually for Basic Economy fares. Make sure to check baggage allowances with Spirit Airlines to ensure the price is actually worth it. Check for other restrictions as well, like blackout dates, stay-length requirements, and date restrictions on when you can travel.
- Be flexible. You can use the “Everywhere” Search feature on Skyscanner to discover the cheapest destinations available on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
How to book Spirit Airlines Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals on the Skyscanner website
When searching for flights on Skyscanner.com you can filter results to include only Spirit Airlines flights on both the website and the app.
- After searching for your desired travel dates, scroll down the flight-results screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see different filters, including a section titled “Airlines”.
- Under “Airlines,” you can “clear all” and then select Spirit Airlines as the desired carrier.
How to search Spirit Airlines Black Friday and Cyber Monday Flight Deals on the Skyscanner App
The Skyscanner App makes it simple to filter flight results to include only your preferred airlines. To search for only Spirit Airline flights on the App:
- Click “Flights” and enter your desired origin, destination, and dates in the search boxes.
- Directly below the search boxes (on the right-hand side), click “Filter”.
- Tap on the “Airlines” section
- At the bottom of the screen, you can “Deselect All” and toggle on only the tab next to Spirit Airlines.
- Click “Back” and then make sure to hit apply on the upper-right.
Spirit Airlines Cyber Monday and Black Friday 2019
Sales are complete! Black Friday will be on November 27 and Cyber Monday immediately following on November 29, 2020.
Yes! Spirit Airlines, like previous years, is expected to release some incredible travel deals that may make you feeling speechless.
Based on last year’s sale, we expect some flight and vacation package deals for up to 90% off! Deals like this certainly will not last long so sign up for notifications, so you are the first to grab them before their gone! Top destinations include Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Panama City.
Spirit Airlines Flight Deals
Top Destinations for Spirit Airlines Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
Spirit is a leading Ultra Low Cost Carrier with top flight offers in the U.S., the Caribbean and Latin America so expect some great fares to dreamy destinations. These are some of the top destinations we’re keeping our eye on for the best Spirit Airlines Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Online Travel Sales
Here are some other airline pages to Bookmark. Your next vacation could be sooner than you think!
|Air France Black Friday Deals||Hyatt Cyber Monday Hotel Deals|
|Iberia Cyber Monday Deals||Qatar Airways Black Friday Deals|
|British Airways Black Friday Deals||Virgin Atlantic Cyber Monday Deals|
We’ve got deals for you! Just enter ‘Everywhere’ in the destination box and your home airport below. 👇🏼