United Airlines Black Friday & Cyber Monday Flight Deals
United has announced that for today only, Cyber Monday, Chase cardholders can get up to 50% off and non-cardholders can get 40% off. Book today for travel between January 13, 2019 and March 28, 2019.
Domestic United Cyber Monday Flight Deals Right Now
|San Francisco||Las Vegas||$97|
International Destinations for United Airlines Cyber Monday Flight Deals
|Berlin from $501||Paris from $312||Rome from $322|
|London from $414||Madrid from $343||Sydney from $594|
|Hong Kong from $447||Toronto from $189||Cape Town from $840|
|Dubai from $720||Brussels from $449||Rio de Janeiro from $668|
Black Friday 2018 Deals: United Airlines
An early Black Friday deal was announced on Tuesday, offering special fares and frequent-flyer offers from U.S. cities to destinations in Europe and Australia.
Los Angeles to Manchester,UK, flights were advertised for $839 round trip while flights between New York JFK and the Azores started at $659.
Frequent-flyer deals begin at 36,000 miles for round-trip economy tickets to Europe and at 70,000 miles for round-trip economy tickets to Australia.
Purchase tickets by November 25. Travel from May 23 to September 3 for Europe; April 1 through June 28 for Australia.
Top Destinations for United Airlines Cyber Monday and Black Friday Deals
United Airlines flies nearly anywhere you want to go! Here are some of their top destinations to give you a little travel inspiration.
Top United Airlines Domestic Destinations
Top United Airlines International Destinations
How to Book United Airlines Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals on Skyscanner
Airlines’ websites can become overwhelmed with traffic on Cyber Monday and Black Friday. Skyscanner shows you where else you can book the same great savings– without long waits on the phone or slow website response times.
When you’re searching for United Airlines Black Friday flights (online or on the Skyscanner App!) you can easily narrow your search results to show only United Airlines.
You can also limit results to only Star Alliance, to filter for United and their partner airlines. Here’s how:
Filter Search Results for United on Skyscanner
Looking for only United Airlines flights? Follow these simple steps:
- Enter origin, destination, and dates into the search boxes
- Click ‘Search’
- On the left-hand side of the screen, scroll down and find the “Airlines” section
- Under Airlines, you can ‘clear all’ and select United Airlines (or Star Alliance!) and your search results will update to include only United Airlines Cyber Monday/Black Friday deals.
Filter Search Results for United on Skyscanner’s App
Running around Black Friday shopping? The Skyscanner App is great for flight searches on-the-go. Filter your app search for United Airlines Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals:
- Navigate to the Flights section of the app
- Enter your search into the boxes.
- Tap the Filter button (below the flight search control area, on the right)
- Click “Airlines,” deselect all, and then select United Airlines by toggling on the tab next to United.
- Go back and hit Apply on the upper right!
Top Tips for Booking United Airlines Black Friday & Cyber Monday Flights
- Sometimes a roundtrip flight is cheaper than one-way. Or vice versa. Be sure to search both!
- Before BlackFriday/Cyber Monday, Set a Price Alert for your favorite routes. When prices drop over your desired dates, we’ll notify you via push notification or email!
- Make sure to check baggage allowances with United Airlines to confirm the deal is worth it after added fees
- Double check restrictions on the deals United Airlines is offering before booking. (Stay-length requirements, blackout dates, and more may apply) All that information will be updated here.
- Use the “Everywhere” Search feature on Skyscanner to discover the cheapest destinations available for United Airlines on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Flexibility lands the best deals!