Disclaimer: We know that travel is especially difficult right now. But alongside the latest COVID-19 travel advice and updates, we want to continue to inspire you with new travel content so that when the world opens its doors again, you’ll be ready.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are now over for 2020. We hope that you managed to get a great hotel deal, but if you didn’t – or you want to score another – you can still set up a price alert on your hotel and destination of choice. This way you will be notified whenever the price changes!
If you want to receive our latest flight deals, travel tips and inspiration you can also sign up below.
Dreaming of your next trip?
Stay inspired for when the time is right. Get travel tips, news and deals sent straight to your inbox.
You can also read on for tips on how to find great deals with added safety on Skyscanner using our free hotel cancellation and hotel cleanliness scores.
Please note that travel advice is changing all the time. Please always review current government for the latest COVID-19 information, prior to booking travel.
Search for great Las Vegas hotel deals
How to find Las Vegas Black Friday and Cyber Monday hotel deals
We’re going to reveal our insider tips on using Skyscanner’s app and desktop site to find great hotel deals in Las Vegas. Plus, we’ll tell you all about the newest Skyscanner tools that will help you plan safe and travel smart during COVID-19.
Finding deals on the Skyscanner app
Use the award-winning Skyscanner mobile app to pull up great Las Vegas hotel deals in seconds. Since the pandemic began, Skyscanner has added new hotel information that will help travelers mitigate any financial or potential health risks. These include:
- Hotel cancellation policy filter: Plan flexible, care-free travel by searching only for hotels that offer free cancellation. When you’re in the app, just tap the “Sort & Filters” button to access the Free Cancellation filter.
- Hotel cleanliness rating: Choose the cleanest hotels by selecting only those that display a high cleanliness rating. Scores are out of 5 possible points based on firsthand traveler experience. The hotel cleanliness rating badge is prominently stamped right on each search result that scores a 4.5 or above.
Finding deals on the Skyscanner website
Book with peace of mind on Skyscanner.com by filtering your Las Vegas hotel deals for accommodations that offer free cancellation and have a cleanliness rating of 4.5/5+.
Here’s how to search for Las Vegas Black Friday and Cyber Monday hotel deals:
- Click on Hotels.
- Type in Las Vegas, select arrival and departure dates, and the number of guests and rooms.
- Filter by hotels that offer free cancellation if you’d like a more flexible option. And narrow results further to see the cleanest accommodations with a rating of 4.5 or higher.
Other tips to find Las Vegas hotels deals
- Sign up for Hotel Rewards Programs to collect free points that can score you free stays, hotel room upgrades, and any additional amenities.
- Be flexible with your schedule. Consider vacationing in the offseason, and get up to 50% lower costs on accommodation.
- Choose hotels ‘nearby.’ By booking a hotel located just a few miles away from big cities and downtown areas, you can find much lower prices on hotel rooms.
- Look out for hotel credit card offers. Many popular credit cards such as CHASE and American Express offer points for every time you make a purchase with their card. You can also receive double points for credit cards with affiliated hotels.
- Find out ahead what’s included and not included. Complimentary breakfast, airport shuttles, cable TV, and facilities (pool, gym, hotel, laundry room) are some of the free perks offered by select hotels for an affordable rate. Keep a look out, as these are freebies which cannot be underestimated with your travel budget.
- No need to worry about hidden fees: Booking through Skyscanner will have NO hidden fees, only savings!
Great Hotel Deals in Las Vegas
Click through each of these amazing hotels to see where you’d like to stay on your Las Vegas vacation:
- Encore at Wynn
- Mandarin Oriental
- MGM Grand
- The Palazzo
- The Cosmopolitan
- Caesars Palace
- The Venetian
Never been to Vegas? Read about the best hotels, pools, travel hacks & our city guide below 👇🏼
- Best Hotels in Las Vegas
- Travel Guide: Welcome to Las Vegas
- Best Las Vegas Hotel Pools to Visit
- Las Vegas Travel Hacks
Great Black Friday & Cyber Monday Travel Deals
Here are some other airline pages to bookmark. Your next vacation could be sooner than you think!
|Jetblue Cyber Week deals||Delta Cyber Week deals|
|Allegiant Cyber Week deals||United Cyber Week deals|
|Cyber Week car rental deals||Marriott Cyber Week hotel deals|
How to discover where you can go – and get inspiration on where to travel next!
Skyscanner wants to keep inspiring travel–for where you can go now and where you might want to go in the future. We know it’s difficult and time-consuming to sort through all the latest details for every country on your list, so our team developed resources that help you easily find out which countries are open right now for international tourism.
Discover where you can go now
Check out the “Where’s Open?” map to see if the country you want to visit next has opened its borders and, if so, what restrictions or requirements you need to be aware of. Our dedicated team keeps this valuable resource updated on a daily basis.
Travel advice and restrictions are changing all the time, so make sure you always review government information and guidelines before you book and again before you travel. Keep an eye on updates from the airline carrier(s) you’ll be flying with, too.
Set up alerts for your dream destinations to know when you can travel there again
You can passively keep tabs on your dream destinations by setting up an email alert on Skyscanner’s “Where’s Open?” map. We’ll notify you as soon as restrictions change for your selected countries.
Get inspired on where to go next
Not sure where to travel next? We have the inspiration you need:
- This travel quiz will tell you where you should visit in 2021
- 11 warm places to visit in January
- Warm places to visit in December
- The 11 best beach hotels in the US
- Unexpected destinations to add to your future travel list
Plan safe and travel smart
We’re constantly searching our 1,200+ travel partners and have plenty of choices when it comes to Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
When you’re ready to book flights, Skyscanner has two new tools that will help you book with confidence.
Our flight search now allows travelers to filter by itineraries that offer flexible ticket terms, like a generous rebooking policy or eliminated change fee. There’s also an airline safety rating for each itinerary (up to 5 points) based on the health and safety measures that were implemented as a result of the pandemic. The COVID-19 safety rating filter lets you narrow results based on specific scores.
Whenever you’re ready to plan your next adventure, turn to Skyscanner to start your hotel and flight search and book travel with confidence.
Las Vegas Black Friday and Cyber Monday Hotel Deals 2020
This year, Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving on November 27, 2020.
Yes, hotels have deals this year. Take advantage of Cyber Week sales, as it’s one of the best times of the year to book.
Based on last year’s sales, you may see anywhere from 20-50% off hotels. There might be flexible booking terms included, too.
On average, the best time to book a hotel room is Black Friday and Cyber Monday, when you can find incredible deals.
Search hotel deals on your mobile device or subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with all the new deals.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
1. Be flexible with your hotel dates.
2. Don’t hesitate to book when you find a great hotel price.
3. Travel during shoulder seasons. December – February or June – September
4. Book your hotel stay on a Friday, and about 3-4 weeks before your stay.