That was it for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019! We hope you got a good deal for your next adventure.
Come back for Black Friday 2020 from 27-29 November.
Did you miss out on a good deal? Not to worry, you can find great flight, hotel and car hire deals on Skyscanner any day of the year.
Top Tips for Booking Delta Black Friday Flight Deals
Make sure you get great deals on Black Friday with these tips:
- Leading up to Black Friday, try setting a Price Alert online or on the app. This will alert you when your desired flight routes drop in price on Black Friday.
- If you’re flexible, try searching from your home airport to ‘Everywhere‘ on Black Friday. This will show you the cheapest destinations.
- Always double-check baggage allowances to make sure the deal is worth it! Some of the Delta flight deals are on Basic Economy fares, baggage not included.
- Keep checking this site for restrictions on the deals Delta is offering before booking. (Stay-length requirements and blackout dates apply on certain deals.)
- Try searching for one-way and roundtrip. Sometimes one may be cheaper.
- For the latest flight deals on Delta, check out the seat sale page here.
Delta Black Friday Deals 2019
Last year, Delta’s Black Friday domestic deals included sales on Main Cabin and Basic Economy tickets between select cities within the continental U.S. for flights leaving between January and March.
Last year, Delta announced flight sales a few days before Thanksgiving, so we’re expecting something similar next year.
Yes! Check back next year for Black Friday 2020. After you’ve searched for Delta’s Black Friday deals, see our Delta Cyber Monday deals page for even more travel savings.
How to Search Delta Black Friday Deals on Skyscanner
Want to filter your results on Black Friday to include only Delta Air Lines?
- After you search for your desired flights, scroll down the left side of the page until you see ‘Airlines‘.
- Clear all, and select only Delta to filter your results.
- You can also select ‘SkyTeam’ to include Delta as well as their partner airlines.
How to Search Delta Air Lines Deals on the Skyscanner App
The Skyscanner App makes it easy to search for Black Friday flight deals anytime from your phone.
- Click ‘Flights’ and enter your desired origin, destination, and dates in the search boxes.
- Click to begin your flight search.
- Once the flight deals have loaded, tap the ‘Sort & Filter’ section at the top right.
- Scroll down to the bottom section marked ‘Airlines‘ and click on ‘Airlines All’.
- All of the available airlines will come up. Tap ‘None’ at the bottom to de-select all airlines, and then click the box next to ‘Delta’ and then ‘Ok’.
- Swipe right back to the ‘Sort & Filter’ section and only Delta Air Lines flight deals will appear in your new flight search.
For the latest deals with Delta Air Lines, search from your home airport to ‘Everywhere’, then filter for ‘Delta’ and let the savings begin. (see below!) 👇🏽