How All Inclusive Resorts in Florida Work
All inclusive resorts in Florida charge you a flat, one-time rate to experience all the services and amenities within the resorts. Some resorts offer an all-inclusive package while other resorts are all inclusive regardless of the package you purchase. By staying at an all inclusive resort in Florida, you don’t have to worry about overspending. You can sit back, relax, and thoroughly enjoy your vacation.
Keep in mind, however, that even if you do book an all inclusive resort in Florida, you may want to bring some cash for things like airport transfers, spa treatment, excursions, and other things that are not included in the package.
Top All Inclusive Resorts in Florida & the Florida Keys
- Situated in Central Florida, Club Med Sandpiper Bay is a great choice for the whole family. It’s filled with special services, facilities, amenities, and activities for both kids and adults.
- Located in heart of the Florida Keys, Little Palm Island Resort & Spa is an elegant and refined all inclusive resort that’s perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Pier House Resort & Spa is an all inclusive resort on Key West (in the Florida Keys) with the only full-service spa in the area.
- Sirata Beach Resort, which is situated in St. Petersburg on a private beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico recently introduced a family-friendly all inclusive package.
- Bungalows Key Largo is a breathtakingly beautiful adults-only, all-inclusive escape in the Florida Keys.
Here are just some of the great all inclusive resorts in Florida you’re bound to love.
Club Med Sandpiper Bay in Port St Lucie, Florida
Among Club Med’s all inclusive resorts in Florida is Sandpiper Bay, located just a couple hours north of Miami on Florida’s eastern coast. The facilities are made up of seven separate buildings two stories each, all set along the St. Lucie River’s banks.
Sandpiper Bay’s Premium all inclusive package includes:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gourmet dining
- An open bar
- Sports and leisure activities
- Tennis & golf lessons
- 18-hole golf course
- Professional-taught fitness classes
Sandpiper Bay is great for the entire family. The expansive property caters to all types of travelers, as they include amenities and facilities for both the kids and the adults, such as kids activities, a baby gym, babysitting, and nature and discovery activities. There’s also a full-service spa featuring couples’ treatment rooms.
Reaching Sandpiper Bay can be done from a couple locations – the West Palm Beach Airport is about an hour away and Fort Lauderdale about 1.5 hours away. If you want to spend some time in Miami before or after, the Miami International Airport is about two hours away.
Little Palm Island Resort & Spa in Little Torch Key, Florida
Little Palm Island Resort & Spa is a Noble House Resort that has hosted presidents and celebrities. And there’s no surprise why – Little Palm is a tiny slice of paradise in the Florida Keys. Three important things to know about Little Palm Island Resort & Spa:
- The island is only reachable by boat, which makes Little Palm Island both an exclusive and relaxing vacation.
- Located off the Florida Keys coast, the island features six tropical acres with winding paths made of crushed seashells.
- You are required to enjoy their entire vacation without any television or cellphones while on the property – making this a complete private, romantic getaway.
You’ll stay in individual thatch-roofed, air-conditioned bungalow suites with mosquito netting and plush beds. In addition to the common dining room, there is private dining, in-room dining, and a wine lover’s dinner package. The spa features Thai body rituals and Balinese treatments.
The resort offers a wide range of packages to its guests, including an all inclusive package. This includes a free bottle of champagne, a meal credit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day, and a spa credit each day. This package is only an option if you stay two nights or longer.
Pier House Resort & Spa in Key West, Florida
Pier House Resort & Spa is a Key West all inclusive resort with couples’, family, and spa packages available. Its 142 luxury rooms and suites are all on the waterfront, and most have private balconies.
The resort boasts a private, white sand beach and a heated outdoor pool with a view of the ocean. There is a personalized concierge service you can count on to plan excursions, activities, or adventures. Dining is available in a refined restaurant and two bars, one of which is situated on the beach.
Pier House also offers the only full-service spa facilities in all of Key West, Florida. The spa includes a steam room, facials, massages, body treatments, manicures, fitness center, health club, hot tubs, and a sauna.
Sirata Beach Resort in St. Petersburg, FL
A beautiful beachfront hotel in St. Petersburg, Florida, Sirata Beach Resort offers an all inclusive package for two people. It includes a one-bedroom suite, three meals per day per person, fountain beverages, and all taxes and gratuities.
With the Sirata Beach Resort all inclusive package, you can enjoy three beachfront pools, two whirlpools, a game room, watersports, bike share, and fitness center. We know you’ll love your dining experience at its three on-site restaurants, Compass Grille, Rum Runners Par & Grille, and Harry’s Beach Bar.
Bungalows Key Largo in Key Largo, FL
Opening in December 2019, Bungalows Key Largo is a one-of-a-kind all inclusive resort in Florida, offering luxury accommodations and island cuisines. If you book a stay at Bungalows Key Largo, you are bound to appreciate its top-notch amenities.
You can dine at one of its six restaurants and bars, which all feature locally sourced ingredients and stay active with non-motorized watersport gear like sea kayaks, Water Trikes, and stand-up paddleboards.
Once you’re ready for some ultimate relaxation, you can head on over to the Zen Garden Spa and relax in the steam room or sauna.