That was it for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019! We hope you scored a great deal for your next adventure. Come back for Black Friday 2020 from 27-29 November.
Did you miss out on a good deal? Not to worry, you can still find great flight, hotel and car hire deals on Skyscanner any day of the year.
Have a search now👇 !
Top Tips for Booking JetBlue Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019
Find the cheapest flights this Cyber Week with JetBlue’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Here’s how you can best the best price:
- Search one-way flights:
JetBlue sells one-way tickets, which means that prices from one destination to another might not be the same as in reverse. If you intend to fly round-trip, make sure to price both outbound and inbound flights to get an accurate quote.
- Set a Price Alert:
Set a Skyscanner Price Alert now to get notified when JetBlue Black Friday and Cyber Monday fares go live.
- Check the extra fees:
JetBlue offers cheap fares and, while its fees are low compared to other carriers in its class, they can still sting. Read this article about keeping JetBlue fees to a minimum!
- Read the fine print:
Apart from the fees described above, carefully read through JetBlue’s other terms and conditions, such as those pertaining to blackout dates and minimum lengths of stay.
- Be flexible:
If you’re flexible, use the ‘Everywhere’ search feature on Skyscanner to discover the cheapest JetBlue Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals.
How to book JetBlue Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals on Skyscanner
Did you know that you can filter your Skyscanner.com flight search results to include only JetBlue flights? Here’s how:
- Input your origin, destination and desired travel dates, then click ‘Search flights’.
- Scroll to ‘Airlines’ under the list of filters in the sidebar that appears to the left of your flight search results.
- Click ‘Clear All’, then tick the box next to ‘JetBlue’ to ensure that only JetBlue Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals appear.
How to search JetBlue Black Friday and Cyber Monday flight deals in the Skyscanner App
It’s easy to filter flight search results in the Skyscanner app to include only JetBlue Black Friday and Cyber Monday flight deals:
- Click ‘Flights’ and enter your desired origin, destination, and dates in the search boxes.
- Click to begin your flight search.
- Once the flight deals have loaded, tap the ‘Sort & Filter’ section at the top right.
- Scroll down to the bottom section marked ‘Airlines‘ and click on ‘Airlines All’.
- All of the available airlines will come up. Tap ‘None’ at the bottom to de-select all airlines, and then click the box next to ‘JetBlue’ and then ‘Ok’.
- Swipe right back to the ‘Sort & Filter’ section and only JetBlue flight deals will appear in your new flight search.
JetBlue Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
According to sales from previous years, top vacation packages offered by JetBlue included Barbados, Universal Orlando Resort, Bahamas, Walt Disney World, Aruba, and West Palm Beach.
In recent years, JetBlue Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales have included most of the carrier’s destinations from coast to coast.
Come back in 2020! We’ll be posting the JetBlue promo codes for the exclusive Cyber Monday sales right here, so you won’t have to go hunting everywhere online for the deals.
Top Destinations for JetBlue Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
Top JetBlue Domestic Destinations
Check deals to some of JetBlue’s most popular domestic destinations this winter:
New York City, New York
Top JetBlue International Destinations
JetBlue also serves an increasing number of destinations in the Caribbean and South America, both of which were the foundation of the Cyber Monday deals they’ve offered in previous years.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Black Friday Cyber Monday Travel Deals 2019
Can’t wait for a deal? No problem. Start your flight search below and get access to the best flight deals going everywhere. 👇🏽