That was it for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019! We hope you scored a great deal for your next adventure. Come back for Black Friday 2020 from 27-29 November.
Did you miss out on a good deal? Not to worry, you can still find great flight, hotel and car hire deals on Skyscanner any day of the year.
Have a search now👇 !
Top Tips for Booking Lufthansa Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
Read on for some top tips for booking Black Friday deals with Lufthansa on Skyscanner:
- Set a Price Alert on the app to get notified about cheap deals on flights:
Downloading the app is the best way to get instant notifications when flight prices drop. Download the app before Black Friday to set up Price Alerts to all your favorite destinations. Then you’ll get notified of Black Friday flight deals on your desired routes.
When you set a Price Alert on Skyscanner, we’ll send you a push notification to alert you when the price changes on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
- Compare one-way vs round trip flights:
Searching for flights by checking both one-way and round-trip will give you different options for price, date, and time. If you want to get the best deal out of your travels, compare both searches.
- Double check restrictions on deals:
Some of the flight deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday are usually for Basic Economy fares. Make sure to check baggage allowances with Lufthansa to ensure the price is actually worth it. Check for other restrictions as well, like blackout dates, stay-length requirements, and date restrictions on when you can travel.
- Be flexible:
If you’re flexible, use the ‘Everywhere’ search feature on Skyscanner to discover the cheapest destinations available on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
How to book Lufthansa Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on Skyscanner
When searching for flights on Skyscanner.com you can filter results to include only Lufthansa flights on both the website and the app.
How to search Lufthansa Black Friday and Cyber Monday flight deals on the Skyscanner website
- After searching for your desired travel dates, scroll down the flight-results screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see different filters, including a section titled ‘Airlines’.
- Under ‘Airlines’, you can ‘clear all’ and then select Lufthansa as the desired carrier.
How to search Lufthansa Black Friday and Cyber Monday flight deals on the Skyscanner app
The Skyscanner App makes it simple to filter flight results to include only your preferred airlines. To search for only Lufthansa flights on the App:
- Click ‘Flights’ and enter your desired origin, destination, and dates in the search boxes.
- Click to begin your flight search.
- Once the flight deals have loaded, tap the ‘Sort & Filter’ section on the top right.
- Scroll down to the bottom section marked ‘Airlines’ and click on ‘Airlines All’.
- All of the available airlines will come up. Tap ‘None’ at the bottom to de-select all airlines, and then click the box next to ‘Lufthansa’ and then ‘Ok’.
- Swipe right from the ‘Sort & Filter’ section and only Lufthansa flight deals will appear in your new flight search.
Lufthansa Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
Last year, Lufthansa had Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in partnership with their codeshare partner Air Canada.
You can expect lots of one-day sales (with promo codes) with discounts off of Lufthansa’s flights, and more. Check this page on or around Black Friday, November 27 – 29 in 2020!
Lots of flight sales for Black Friday and Cyber Monday last for 24 hours or less, so be sure to check our airline deals pages early in the day to be the first to catch the deals before they run out!
Top Destinations for Lufthansa Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
Top Lufthansa International Destinations:
Top Lufthansa Domestic Destinations:
New York City