Start by selecting “multi-city” in the search box below, entering your desired origin & destinations 👇
What is a multi-city flight?
Traveling to more than one destination on your trip? Book a multi-city flight, or multi-destination flight as an easy way of getting more from any trip. If you’re planning an epic trip with several stops — perhaps around Europe, or maybe Southeast Asia — a multi-city flight is less time-consuming than booking lots of one-way tickets between cities, and can be cheaper, too.
What are the benefits of booking a multiple city flight?
It’s much more convenient (and less confusing) to book all your flights at the same time. Our multi-city search makes it easy to compare flights so you can get the best deal without having to go to multiple sites. You can even book with different airlines.
Go on, take a look around — you might just end up booking that dream trip. (Yes, we know, we’re a bad influence…)
How do I book a multi-city flight?
- Select “multi-city” on the Skyscanner homepage
- Enter desired dates and destinations, up to 6 legs
- Select number of passengers and cabin class
- Search flights
- Edit filters for specific airlines, arrival/departure times and more
- Find the flight you want, hit select and book!
Booking Multi-City Flights: In Pictures
1. To book on our website, just go to the Skyscanner homepage and select ‘multi-city’ at the top of the search panel.
2. Now use the drop-down menus to enter your desired dates and destinations (you can add up to six legs of your journey — go mad!). Bear in mind that the more flexible you are with your dates, the better the prices.
3. Don’t forget to choose the number of passengers and cabin class you want to search for.
4. Now you’re ready to hit the ‘search’ button. This’ll take you to a page of results for the flights you’re looking for.
5. You can adjust the sort of results you want to see by using the filters along the left-hand side of the page. These allow you to choose preferred departure times, airlines, airports, the length of your journey and the number of layovers.
6. Found a multi-city flight that you like? Just hit the ‘select’ button on the right-hand side of the search result box. Now all you need to do is follow the booking instructions. Et voila — dream trip sorted.
Multi City Trip to Europe
Looking for some multi-city inspiration? Below, you’ll find an example of a good multi-city trip around Europe to get you started. Hopefully this shows how a multi-city flight lets you explore lots of different settings and cultures, all in one easy itinerary.
Stop 1: London The easiest place to start a journey around Europe from North America is London. Why? It’s got not one, but two great international airports, both with lots of links to destinations in the US and across Europe. Plus, it’s a world-class vacation destination in its own right.
Stop 2: Edinburgh After that long flight across the pond, it might be better to make the next leg a short hop up to Scotland. Besides, Edinburgh is one of Europe’s greatest cities, with lots of history, culture, and warm, friendly people.
Stop 3: Berlin Another great hub for traveling onto other European destinations, and very cheap to reach from Edinburgh. Plus, it’s got a pretty unbeatable blend of fascinating history and modern artsy-cool.
Stop 4: Paris It won’t even take you two hours to fly to Paris from Berlin, leaving you with plenty of energy to explore the City of Love.
Stop 5: Lisbon The Portuguese capital has become a real hotspot in recent years — tourism here is booming as more and more travelers discover its charming cobbled alleys, excellent restaurants, and gorgeous hilltop views over the Tagus River. So why not end your trip somewhere a little more off the well-beaten European tour trail? Then it’s back home. Boo.