When plans are flexible, Skyscanner makes it easy to decide where to fly and when to leave based on the cheapest flights within a given month. Use Skyscanner’s mobile app to search for the cheapest flights by month.
How to Search ‘Whole Month’ within the Skyscanner Mobile App:
- Click on “Explore” at the bottom of the screen
- Scroll to “Best Deals by Month”
- Click on the month you want
- Type in your origin and destination or…
- Search “Everywhere” to find the cheapest destinations for that month
1. Navigate to the “Explore” Section
Open the app and click on the “Explore” icon at the bottom of the screen (in the middle).
2. Scroll to “Best Deals by Month”
Scroll down until you see “Best Deals by Month” with a list of the current and upcoming months below it.
3. Click on the month you want to search in
If the month you’re looking for isn’t one of the months listed, click on any month and you’ll be able to change it on the next page. To search flights in a different month, click on “Date of Travel:” at the top of the screen below the search boxes, and scroll down to choose the month you want.
4. Type in your Origin and Destination
If you know exactly where you’re going, you can enter the origin city and the destination in the search boxes and Skyscanner will search for all flights between the two cities in your month of choice. You can also search by country to find the cheapest flights for all the cities within a country.Download the Skyscanner app
5. Search “Everywhere” to find the cheapest destinations that month
If you’re looking for trip ideas and want to know the cheapest destinations to fly to in your month of choice simply enter “Everywhere” as the destination and Skyscanner will show you a list of the cheapest flights.Download our App