In partnership with
Singapore Airlines Black Friday & Cyber Monday Flight Deals
Departing from Los AngelesFlights to Tokyo starting at USD 450* Flights to Singapore starting at USD 650* Flights to Bangkok starting at USD 650* Flights to Bali starting at USD 650*
Departing from San FranciscoFlights to Hong Kong starting at USD 549* Flights to Singapore starting at USD 650* Flights to Bangkok starting at USD 650* Flights to Mumbai starting at USD 750* Flights to Bali starting at USD 650*
Departing from New York (JFK)New York (JFK) to Bangkok starting at USD 650* New York (JFK) to Bali starting at USD 650* New York (JFK) to Singapore starting at USD 650*
Departing from HoustonHouston to Singapore starting at USD 599* Houston to Bali starting at USD 599* Houston to Ho Chi Minh City starting at USD 599*
*Fares are all-in for economy class round-trip weekday (Mon-Thur) travel and must be purchased between 24 Nov and 27 Nov 2018 before midnight. Fares are based on inventory availability and may not be available on all flights or travel dates. Travel period is from 15 Jan 2019 – 30 June 2019.
Blackout dates apply: for departures from SFO/LAX blackout period is 10 Jun 19-15 Jul 19, for departures from JFK/EWR blackout period is 25 May 19- 18 Aug 19, and for departures from IAH blackout period is 25 May 19- 16 Jun 19. Travel must be completed by 31 Oct 2019. Other terms and conditions may apply, see singaporeair.com for full details.
Top Destinations for Singapore Airlines Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
Singapore Airlines is based out of Asia so many of their deals are for that region. That being said, Singapore Airlines also flies to New York, Houston, Los Angeles, and San Francisco so there are deals to be found.
Top Singapore Airlines’ Destinations
Singapore Airlines’ Origin Cities
- New York, New York
- San Francisco, California
- Los Angeles, California
- Houston, Texas
- Seattle, Washington from September 2019
How to Book Singapore Airlines Cyber Monday and Black Friday Deals
When searching for flights on Skyscanner.com you can filter results to include only Singapore Airlines flights. Here’s how:
- After searching for your desired travel dates, scroll down the flight-results screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see different filters. Scroll down and you will see a section titled “Airlines”.
- Under “Airlines,” you can “clear all” and then select Singapore Airlines as the desired carrier.
How to Search Singapore Airlines Black Friday and Cyber Monday Flight Deals on the Skyscanner App
The Skyscanner App makes it simple to filter flight results to include only your preferred airlines. To search for only Singapore Airlines flights on the App:
- Click “Flights” and enter your desired origin, destination, and dates in the search boxes.
- Directly below the search boxes (on the right-hand side), click “Sort & Filter”.
- Tap on the “Airlines” section
- At the bottom of the screen, you can “Deselect All” and toggle on only the tab next to Singapore Airlines
- Click “OK”
Top Tips for Singapore Airlines Black Friday and Cyber Monday Flight Deals
- Compare the price of one-way flights and roundtrip. It can be cheaper to book one way or the other.
- Prior to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Set a Price Alert for your favorite destinations so you’ll automatically be notified of any deals. Remember, Singapore Airlines only departs from a handful of U.S. destinations
- Double check baggage allowances as you may have to pay extra if you plan on checking a bag
- If you’re flexible, use the “Everywhere” Search feature on Skyscanner to discover the cheapest destinations available on Black Friday and Cyber Monday