Search for the best Travel Tuesday Flight Deals, including:
- Fly from New York to Chicago from $51
- Fly from Miami to Cancun from $94
- Fly from Los Angeles to Tokyo from $233
- Fly from Orlando to Toronto from $104
- Fly from Chicago to London from $128
- Fly from Boston to Paris from $138
Domestic Travel Tuesday 2018 Flight Deals
Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts have continued into Travel Tuesday on November 27. While some promotions have ended, seat sales and discounting continues across major airlines. Explore some of the cheapest domestic flight deals with Skyscanner. Here are popular destinations right now.
|Boston from $20||New York from $20||Orlando from $20|
|Denver from $23||Dallas from $24||Atlanta from $24|
|Houston from $24||Chicago from $34||Tampa from $20|
|New Orleans from $27||Detroit from $24||Washington DC from $20|
International Travel Tuesday Flight Deals
Fly from the United States to one of these international destinations for a cheap discounted price on Travel Tuesday.
Airline Deals for Travel Tuesday 2018
- American Airlines Flight Deals – American Airlines is offering discounts to all destinations if you book before November 28, 2018. Get secret savings on Travel Tuesday. Today is a great day to plan your next vacation. Travel November 27, 2018, through August 31, 2019. 3-night minimum stay required. See savings at checkout with promo code: AAVBF
- Delta Air Lines Flight Deals – Delta has an a Cyber Monday flight sale that runs until 11.59pm ET on Wednesday November 28. Domestic fares start at $109 each way and international fares start at $629. Visit this page for latest flight deals from Delta.
- Southwest Travel Tuesday Flight Deals – Southwest is offering $125 discounts on United States vacation packages, and $250 off international packages.One-way flights are as low as $69 when booked before midnight on 29 November.
- Singapore Airlines Flight Deals – Discounts on flights to destinations including Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Frankfurt and Manchester. Book before November 28.
- WOW air Flight Deals – Join the free WOW Loyalty Club and you can enjoy 40% off flights to any of their destinations. When you book, make sure to use the code WOWCYBERMONDAY. You can claim the discount from November 26-28, 2018.
- Emirates Flight Deals – Emirates is running a Cyber Monday sale until November 30 at 11:59 pm EST with deals that include $979 round-trip economy fares to Bangkok, and $829 round-trip fares to Dubai.
- Air France Flight Deals – Air France’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale runs through November 28, and applies to travel between January 16 and March 15, 2018.
Aer Lingus Flight Deals – Save $50 on roundtrip flights from the East Coast of the U.S. to Dublin and $100 from the West Coast to Dublin. You can travel from January 28 to March 22, 2019. However, you have to book by November 28, 2018
- Ryanair Flight Deals – Seat sale extended by the low cost Irish carrier with $34 off cheap tickets to European destinations.
- Hawaiian Airlines Flight Deals is offering a round-trip New York to Honolulu fare at $637 for travel on Mondays through Thursdays from January 9 to March 13, 2019. Must book by Wednesday, November 28.
- Icelandair Travel Tuesday Flight Deals – Icelandair are offering flights from New York to Amsterdam for $325 round-trip and from New York to Paris for $347 round-trip.
- Philippine Airlines Flight Deals – is offering fares from the U.S. to destinations like Manila, Tokyo, Singapore, Bangkok, Seoul, and Beijing for as low as $659. Year end sale extended until December 2.
The History of Travel Tuesday
The first mentions of Travel Tuesday actually came in the form of #TravelTuesday, a social media hashtag used both to caption inspirational quotes and images on Instagram, as well as tangible advice and information shared on Twitter.
While the oldest of the 800,000 (and counting!) Instagram posts with this tag go back several years, it appears that peak #TravelTuesday happened within the past year, or perhaps even more recently.
The Travel Tuesday that’s probably of more interest to you is a more recent phenomenon. Mainstream publications only began documenting the day, which occurs after Black Friday and Cyber Monday, in 2017. Last November, for instance, Business Insider spotlighted Travel Tuesday specials.
Travel Tuesday Deals: Fact vs. Fiction
While media outlets have willed Travel Tuesday into existence, so to speak, most airlines, hotels and car rental companies don’t advertise their specials. However, some deals from last year’s Travel Tuesday included:
- Flights to Reykjavik for as low as $502 round-trip
- Return Delhi flights on sale for just $669
- Prices as low as $606 for flights to Bangkok
Indeed, it remains to be seen whether 2018 will be any different on this front—it’s possible that while some airfare sales may take place, there will be relatively little publicity about them.
Regardless of what happens, you should bookmark this page and check back often to see what Skyscanner’s expert research uncovers about Travel Tuesday.Search Travel Tuesday deals in the Skyscanner App
Travel Tuesday vs. Black Friday and Cyber Monday
According to Skyscanner’s research from 2017 with top domestic routes, both Cyber Monday and Travel Tuesday boast cheaper flight prices than Black Friday. For domestic flights, booking on Travel Tuesday was 2.4% more expensive than Cyber Monday but saved 11% compared to Black Friday:
For international travel, Travel Tuesday was actually the most expensive by a factor of 9.3%. Cyber Monday was once again the cheapest, followed by Black Friday:
Where to Search for Travel Tuesday Deals
Even if Travel Tuesday deals aren’t advertised, they’ll still be published, which begs the question: Where should you go to book?
The obvious answer is Skyscanner, be that Skyscanner.com or the handy Skyscanner app. To find Travel Tuesday specials on Skyscanner.com, simply launch Skyscanner search, choose between “Flights,” “Hotels” and “Rental Cars,” then enter your details and hit “Enter” on your keyboard.
Using the Skyscanner app to browse Travel Tuesday specials follows the same general process, though here you’ll need to tap on your screen rather than clicking a mouse or trackpad.
In either case, you can benefit if you’re flexible, thanks to Skyscanner’s “Cheapest Month” search option. Being open to many potential origin points (i.e. putting “United States” instead of “LAX” or “JFK”) also opens up lower fares to you, whether you search Chicago hotels or browse flights to Miami.
Things to Remember About Travel Tuesday
- Travel Tuesday and #TravelTuesday are two different things—the latter can inspire you, but the former can save you money
- Though it has a similar ring to it, Travel Tuesday isn’t as ubiquitous as Black Friday or Cyber Monday
- Not yet, anyway—more Travel Tuesday deals appear every year and are sure to do so in 2018
- Bookmark this page and visit it often to see this year’s Travel Tuesday specials.
- Don’t worry if you can’t find deals for the trip you want to take via Travel Tuesday. Skyscanner’s “Best Time to Book” tool will tell you when to book to get the best price!
Why wait for Travel Tuesday to book your next trip? Play with our friendly flight search widget below to start plotting your next trip today, (even if it isn’t Tuesday!). 👇