Find Travelocity Flight Deals Now
|Departure City||Destination||Round-Trip Fare|
|Los Angeles||New York City||$138|
|New York City||Toronto||$165|
*These prices were valid as of January 20, 2019, and may not always be available. Bookmark this page – we’ll be updating it regularly!
Cheap Flights with Travelocity
Travelocity is a popular online travel agency that allows you to book flights, hotels, cruises, activities, travel packages, and car rentals.
How to Book with Travelocity
Searching for flights on Skyscanner will show you the cost of the flight on Travelocity, along with other online travel agencies and individual airlines’ websites. To book a flight with Travelocity:
- Search for your flight on Skyscanner.
- Select your desired flights.
- On the next screen, you can choose to book through Travelocity.
- Click Travelocity and you will be redirected to their site.
- Enter your information directly through their website to finish booking.
Payment Methods Accepted by Travelocity
To purchase through Travelocity you can use a Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, UATP, JCB, or Visa debit/credit card. You can also use Masterpass to pay for flights with Travelocity.
Travelocity offers a Price Match Guarantee on all flight bookings that meet their criteria. See Travelocity.com for more details.
Travelocity Contact Info
The number for Travelocity customer service to help with flight bookings is:
- 1-855-857-9089 (toll-free)
- +1 417-520-5312 (calls from abroad – charges apply)