Use Skyscanner for Cheap Flights from Seattle
Looking to find cheap flights from Seattle? If so, Skyscanner’s got you covered. Read on to find out how to score incredible deals using Skyscanner’s useful tools and search engine, and for easy navigation tips on finding your way through the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Inspiring Flight Deals from Seattle
Check out these scorching deals we’ve found recently on Skyscanner searches for flights from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport:
● Visit Honolulu for only $414 roundtrip, on Seattle to Hawaii flights on United Airlines
How to Find Cheap Flights From Seattle on Skyscanner
If your flight dates are flexible, try using our convenient “whole month” view to get the absolute best prices listed within a month on flights from Seattle. For even deeper savings, check out “cheapest month” to view the lowest airfare prices over the course of an entire year.
Know where you’re going on your flight from Seattle? If you’re itching to travel and haven’t decided on a destination yet, use our “Everywhere” search to get instant inspiration on cheap places to go. To use the “Everywhere” search, simply type in your departure city, and choose “Everywhere” in the “To” field.
For super savings, try combining a “cheapest month” and “everywhere” search, and turn your dream vacation to anywhere into reality.
Seattle Tacoma International Airport Information
Seattle-Tacoma International is the city’s leading airport, but it is actually located in the suburb of SeaTac. The airport serves both of these cities in addition to many other places in the state, with flights being offered to a number of international destinations.
Outside of North America, Asia and the Middle East are the airport’s principal foreign flight zones. Last year alone, 35 million passengers flew through its gates, giving it the rank of 15th-busiest in the country.
Seattle-Tacoma houses the United States’ largest parking structure as well, with a 13,000-car parking garage located at the facility. Alaska Airlines, Delta, United, and Southwest Airlines comprise the bulk of the airport’s passenger traffic, with Alaska claiming a sheer 51% respectively. Cheap flights from Seattle may be booked with JetBlue, Virgin America, Hawaiian Airlines, Frontier Airlines, and Kenmore Air.
Airport Options in the Seattle-Tacoma and Washington State Areas
Although Seattle-Tacoma is the area’s primary airport, travelers should know that there are other airport options available when flying in and out of Seattle. A Skyscanner search can expand the area to check out fares from alternative airports, increasing your likelihood of finding deeper discounts on great flights out of Seattle. Here’s a list of all the optional airports in the vicinity of Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
● King County International Airport (BFI) -- Also known as Boeing Field, King County International Airport is located just five miles from Downtown. BFI used to be the Seattle area’s primary airport from its opening in 1928 until the late ‘40s, however, today it’s mostly used for cargo shipments. Today, there are two passenger airlines currently serving the airport: Kenmore Air and TCS Starship Expeditions, operated by TAG Aviation.
● Seattle Lake Union SPB Airport (LKE) -- Formally known as Kenmore Air Harbor Seaplane Base, LKE is located one nautical mile north of Seattle’s business district. The airport is a base for Kenmore Air regional passenger flights.
● Lopez Island Airport -- Lopez Island Airport is located three nautical miles south of the city of Lopez. The airport is a base for San Juan Airlines, with destinations to Anacortes and Bellingham.
● Friday Harbor Airport (FRD) -- Friday Harbor Airport is located in Friday Harbor on San Juan Island in the state of Washington. The airport serves two passenger airlines, San Juan Airlines and Kenmore Air on regional flights to cities in the region.
● Friday Harbor SPB (FBS) -- Friday Harbor SPB is an adjacent airport to FRD, serving passengers on flights to and from Seattle, and Roche Harbor.
If you would like to expand you search for flights from Seattle and the surrounding areas, why not try looking for flights from Washington state? Search for airfare deals with Skyscanner and save! Compare hundreds of airlines and the top travel agencies, worldwide. Skyscanner is simple and fast! We make it easy to search for cheap plane tickets then book your airfare from Seattle direct, by clicking through to travel agency and airline sites. Find inspiration for your next adventure: try searching on Skyscanner from your chosen departure airport to "everywhere". Please look through our flight offers below, or use the search box to enter your travel information and let us find cheap airfares from Seattle, or any other city in the world!
Flexible where you fly? Search nearby airports for bigger savings.
Airports near Seattle
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.