Cheap Flights from Prague Airport
Prague is the capital city of the Czech Republic and home to some of the nation's most breathtaking sights and architecture. From the infamous St. Vitus Cathedral to the Prague Astronomical Clock, there is much to see and much to take in. Once you have thoroughly explore the city and the surrounding countryside, though, it is quite possible that you are ready to see the sights in a new and different location. Flying out from Prague Airport is much easier when you utilize the many services offered to you by Skyscanner.com to help you do everything from choose your travel dates and destination to getting a rental car or hotel room reserved for when you arrive.
Your Prague Airport Airline Options
The Prague Airport, also referred to as the Václav Havel Airport Prague (named after former Czech Republic President Václav Havel), is the largest international airport in the country. Because of that there are many airlines to choose from when traveling out of Prague. Some of these include:
• SmartWings - SmartWings is operated by the Czech airline Travel Service and is a popular low-cost airline in the Czech Republic. With flight offerings throughout Europe as well as Asia and Africa, this is one of your best bets for the cheapest flight options from Prague Airport.
• Ryanair - Ryanair is another airline with a great deal of popularity in the European flight market. This Irish airline offers a no-frills approach to flying that keeps costs low and customers happy and with an ever-expanding docket of flights to and from the Prague Airport, you are sure to find at least one option that will suit your travel needs.
• Delta Airlines - Delta Airlines is an American airline company based out of the United States. While direct flight to and from Prague Airport are limited, there are some direct flights available seasonally between New York's JFK Airport and Prague Airport via Delta.
Popular Destinations from Prague Airport
If you are struggling to figure out where you want to go when you take off from Prague Airport, Skyscanner's Everywhere Search can help you out. Choose Prague Airport as your starting point and put in a date range for flights and you will get a list of destinations. For more inspiration, consider a few of these popular destinations from the Prague Airport:
• Moscow, Russia - Moscow is the capital city of the vast nation of Russia. Head to Saint Basil's Cathedral in the Red Square to get an up-close look at one of the most recognized pieces of Russian architecture and history or get all dressed up to go to the Bolshoi Theatre for an opera or ballet performance.
• Rome, Italy - Rome is one of the most famous cities in all of Europe and home to the Pantheon, the Colosseum, and surrounds Vatican City, home of the Pope and central hub of the Catholic Church around the world. If that wasn't enough, you can enjoy some true Italian shopping and cuisine as you take in the awe-inspiring sights.
Based on our website data, the most popular flights from Prague are:
- Flights from Prague to Venice
- Flights from Prague to Vienna
- Flights from Prague to Dubrovnik
Search for airplane tickets to anywhere with Skyscanner! Search and book for free on hundreds of airlines and thousands of destinations worldwide. Skyscanner is simple and fast! We make it easy to search for cheap airline tickets then book your flights from Prague direct, by clicking through to travel agency and airline sites. Find inspiration for your next adventure: try searching on Skyscanner from your chosen departure airport to "everywhere". Please look through our flight offers below, or use the search box to enter your travel information and let us find cheap airfares from Prague, or wherever you may want to go.
Flexible where you fly? Search nearby airports for bigger savings.
Airports near Prague
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.