Cheap Flights From Hanoi to Da Nang
Flight information Hanoi to Da Nang
Cheapest roundtrip price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 390 miles
Airline Service and Flight Information
When flying direct from Hanoi to Da Nang you can choose from direct flight options as well as options with one layover. Direct airlines that fly the Hanoi Da Nang route include Vietjet Air, Jetstar, and Vietnam Airlines. These three airlines include daily service to Da Nang.
What Can You Expect With Connecting Flights
If you are looking for connecting flights when shopping for cheap flights between Hanoi and Da Nang, there are multiple airlines and connecting cities to choose from. You can choose from airline service via Jetstar, Hahn Air Systems, Vietjet Air, and Vietnam Airlines. When choosing flights you will most likely have a layover in one of the connecting cities of Ho Chi Minh or Can Tho.
What Terminal Will You Depart From?
When departing from Hanoi you will be departing from the Noi Bai (Hanoi) Airport. For flights from Hanoi to Da Nang you will most likely depart from the Domestic Terminal 2. The terminal offers standard amenities such as ATM service, dining and shopping, and currency exchange.
When Should You Arrive at the Airport?
Most of the airlines departing from the Noi Bai Airport recommend that passengers arrive at least two hours before their scheduled departure time to get through the security check point, check bags and check in for your flight.
Weather in Da Nang
You can expect to encounter the same weather in Da Nang that you have in Hanoi. Weather is tropical-like with hot days and higher humidity. Precipitation can be extremely high especially during certain seasons.
Leaving the Airport
When you arrive at the Noi Boi Airport there are multiple transportation options to get to your final destination. There is taxi service available at the arrival level of the airport. If you would like a car for the duration of your stay you can choose one of the airports car rental options which include Hertz, Sixt, Avis, Budget, and Eurocar.
Tips for Saving Money in Da Nang
If you are traveling on a budget, there are many ways to save money in Da Nang.
- Find attractions with free admission – Check out some of the beautiful natural landscape or visit some of the Buddhist temples
- Eat local fare – Choose smaller local eateries or street vendors. Not only is Vietnamese Cuisine healthy for you, it is also relatively inexpensive
- Rent a motorbike for travel – If you want to get around faster than by foot a motor bike is a great way to see the city as well as avoid traffic
- Drive a hard bargain – Vendors and shops expect bargaining in this area for everything from transportation to souvenirs
- Talk to resort staff – The resort staff in Da Nang are a great place to start to find some savings. They will not only know of the best free attractions but also times of day that you can find better values.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.