LASER Airlines flights & tickets
LASER Airlines began operations in 1994 with a flight from Porlamar to Maiquetia. The airline offers commercial and charter flights from its hub at Simón Bolívar International Airport near Caracas, Venezuela. LASER Airlines prides itself on punctuality and quality service.
The carrier offers flights to 12 destinations within Venezuela and to nearby countries. Fly to cities in Aruba, Panama, Dominican Republic, or even the United States.
When you're ready to book a flight with LASER Airlines, find the best deals at Skyscanner. Book for free online or through the mobile app. Search by cheapest month, or sign up for price alerts to get the lowest ticket price every time.
From its hub in Caracas, LASER Airlines offers flights to seven domestic destinations in Venezuela. Fly to cities like:
- Barcelona - 30 flights per month, 4 hours and 40 minutes
- Barquisimeto - 30 flights per month, 40 minutes
- El Vigia - 52 flights per month, 1 hour and 15 minutes
- La Fria - 30 flights per month, 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Maraciabo - 30 flights per month, 1 hour
- Porlamar - 44 flights per month, 50 minutes
LASER Airlines also flies from Caracas to nearby international destinations, including:
- Oranjestad, Aruba - 16 flights per month, 40 minutes
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - 8 flights per month, 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 56 flights per month, 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Panama, Panama - 30 flights per month, 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Miami, United States - 60 flights per month, 2 hours and 30 minutes
LASER Airlines operates from a number of airports in Venezuela and surrounding countries. Find the airline in airports like:
- Simón Bolívar International Airport; Caracas, Venezuela - LASER Airlines is located in the main terminal.
- Juan Pablo Pérez Alfonzo Airport; El Vigia, Venezuela - LASER Airlines is located in the main terminal.
- Jacinto Lara International Airport; Barquisimeto, Venezuela - LASER Airlines is located in the main terminal.
- Francisco García de Hevia Airport; La Fria, Venezuela - LASER Airlines is located in the main terminal.
- Santiago Mariño Caribbean International Airport; Porlamar, Venezuela - LASER Airlines is located in the main terminal.
- Tocumen International Airport; Panama City, Panama - LASER Airlines is located in the main terminal.
- Punta Cana International Airport; Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - LASER Airlines is located in Terminal A.
- Queen Beatrix International Airport; Oranjestad, Aruba. - LASER Airlines is located in the main terminal.
- Las Américas International Airport; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - LASER Airlines is located on the second floor of the main terminal.
- La Chinita International Airport; Maracaibo, Venezuela - LASER Airlines is located in the main terminal.
LASER Airlines operates a fleet of 12 McDonnell Douglas aircraft. The carrier has 5 McDonnell Douglas MD-81s that are great for short to medium-range flights. The single-aisle jet features twin engines and seating for up to 163 passengers. LASER Airlines also uses 7 McDonnell Douglas MD-82s. The MD-82s features seating for up to 164 passengers.
How To Check In
Carry-on Luggage Restrictions: The maximum hang baggage allowance per Aerolínea LASER passenger in the cabin is 8 kilos.
Checked-in Luggage Restrictions: For International flights, each LASER Airline passenger is allowed one checked-in bag weighing no more than 25 kilos. Passengers flying to Panama are allowed a checked in baggage allowance of 32 kilos.
For domestic flights, passengers are allowed one checked-in bag weighing no more than 30 kilos. Except for passengers flying to La Fria, the checked-in bag weight is reduced to only 15 kilos.
Frequent Flyer and Loyalty Program
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.