PAL Express flights & tickets
PAL Express is a full-service airline offering low-cost flights within the Philippines and to select international destinations. Founded in 1941, the carrier was formerly known as both Air Philippines and Airphil Express. It is the sister carrier of Philippine Airlines and is currently the third largest airline in the country.
PAL Express operates out of its hub at Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila. Secondary hubs include Clark International Airport in Mabalacat City, Francisco Bangoy International Aiport in Davao, Mactan-Cebu International Airport in Cebu, and Zamboanga International Airport in Zamboanga City.
PAL Express flies to four destinations within the Philippines. At Skyscanner, you'll find incredible domestic flight deals, including:
- Manila to Boracay - There are 92 flights per week on the route with a flight time of 50 minutes. Fly for as little as $49.
- Manila to Cebu - Arrive in Cebu in 1 hour and 10 minutes on one of 228 flights per month. Find tickets for just $28.
- Manila to Davao - The airline offers 168 flights per month to Davao for as low as $30. The flight time for the route is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- Cebu to Manila - For around $30, fly to Manila and arrive in 1 hour and 15 minutes. The carrier offers 224 flights each month.
PAL Express also offers flights to international destinations in Singapore, New Zealand, and the United States. Fly from Manila to the following cities:
- Singapore, Singapore - Choose from 112 flights per month with a flight time of 3 hours and 25 minutes. Fly for as low as $40.
- Los Angeles, California; United States - There are 52 flights each month to Los Angeles that will cost around $463. Arrive in just 12 hours and 40 minutes.
- Auckland, New Zealand - For as little as $298, fly to Auckland and arrive in 10 hours and 50 minutes. The airline operates 12 flights per month on the route.
When you're ready to fly with PAL Express, find the airline with ease in airports including:
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport; Manila, Philippines - PAL Express is located in Terminals 2 and 3.
- Clark International Airport; Mabalacat City, Philippines - PAL Express is located in the main terminal.
- Francisco Bangoy International Aiport; Davao, Philippines - PAL Express is located in the main terminal.
- Zamboanga International Airport; Zamboanga City, Philippines - PAL Express is located in the main terminal.
- Singapore Changi Airport: Singapore, Singapore - PAL Express is located in Terminal 1.
- Los Angeles International Airport; Los Angeles, United States - PAL Express is located in the Tom Bradley International Terminal.
- Auckland Airport; Aukland, New Zealand - PAL Express is located in the international terminal.
PAL Express operates a fleet of Airbus and Bombardier models. The largest of the fleet is the Airbus A321-231 with a maximum capacity of 199 passengers. The airline has 17 A321s, as well as ten A320s, ten A320-V1s, and ten A320-V2s. For short-haul flights, the carrier uses a variety of Bombardiers, including the Q400/DHC8-400, Q300/DHC-300, and Q400 NextGen.
PAL Express Baggage Information
PAL Express In-Flight Entertainment
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.